Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Not entirely sure if this is against the rules or anything, but I saw an English player streaming who registered for the forums awhile ago and has yet to receive confirmation so I told him I'd post for him.

リオ | Rio

DA261-270

You mean registered for the team?

I'm home from being away for Christmas now so I'll add him when I am next on the game.

You mean registered for the team?

I'm home from being away for Christmas now so I'll add him when I am next on the game.

No he just hasn't been approved for the forums for over a week for some reason, possibly because of the holidays.

Not entirely sure if this is against the rules or anything, but I saw an English player streaming who registered for the forums awhile ago and has yet to receive confirmation so I told him I'd post for him.

リオ | Rio

DA261-270

PM Woodus. Kids & Christmas & stuff might have kept him from noticing.

Hope this works:

ゴッシュ

Gosshu

EG982-027

Edited by Goshzilla

Hope this works:

ゴッシュ

Gosshu

You'll need to provide your ID as well for her to be able to add you.

Edited by MKVarana
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys. I'm fairly new to DQ  X but am interested in joining the team if you will have me. I played for a short time 2 years ago but I had to quit when my wife and I had our first baby. I decided to go thru the lengthy install and setup a couple days ago and am back at it now. I would love to have some people I could talk to once in a while in-game. Up until this point I have been using Bing to translate japanese wikis as well as this website.

What is the best way to join the team? Is it a good idea to post my character info here in the forums?

Edited by Dr Wily

What is the best way to join the team? Is it a good idea to post my character info here in the forums?

Yes, leave your character name and ID here and cranberry will send you an invite when she can.

If you see me in game feel free to ask for help with anything, I just got through most of the content you'll be doing(assuming you're still in V1)  so it's still fresh in my memory. :)

OK sounds good. I have an ogre I've been playing with and I just made a dwarf to see which I prefer. Once I know for sure which one I'll be playing with as a main I'll let Cranberry know.

Hi Cranberry. Could you please invite my dwarf ワイリー.   ID is CE923-879.  I am lvl 35ish and just finishing up the first 5 town main quests now.  I'm not sure how to go about accepting a team invite but I will try to figure it out.

Thanks.

I'll add you tonight when I get home.

Wow we have Dr. Wily joining our team! 

World domination is on the game play now!

Thanks, Cranberry. But how did you know about my world domination plans? I hadn't mentioned them to a soul.   :whoa:

Edited by Dr Wily

I'd love an invitation to the Dragon's Den team! I've been playing for a couple of days now, information as follows:

イルンア

Irunna

VR720-870

The game is not allowing me to invite you to the team.

Please check the following:

Make sure your character name is correct.

Make sure your ID is correct.

Make sure you are not already a member of a different team.  You can't be on more than 1 team at a time.

Hi, my friend and I are really new to the game and wouldn't mind some in game help to ask about things and what not. 

My character:

ソシエ

soshie

YR918-776

Friend's character

ã¸ã®ã¸ã®ã‚‚ã¸

henohenomohe

MP755-868

You appear to already be a member of a different team.  You can only be on 1 team at a time.  If you wish to join this one you'll first need to leave your existing team.

Edited by Cranberry

Rocketshuffle has been invited.  You have a typo in your name.  Matt identified the correct letter and I was able to send an invite.

I'll try and add all the new members to the team house so they can use it as a free inn. You can already use it as an orufea rura if you want.