Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

ok, well... i don't know how long or how well this will be, but I'd like to join for now. if we get a English version of this... i'll most likely move to there, but i'm still willing to jump in with you during kids time. (i may only be able to play for a while that way anyway...) my character name is ムン and i started as a ogre. now, either the leveling in the beginning is really rapid or its the trial but i managed to make at least 5 in about a hour before maintenance. so far i'm playing as a 2H sword warrior as its the simplest class and i know very little japanese. i couldn't find any guides so i ran with it. hope to see you soon.

In order to add you to the team I'll also need your character ID as well.  You can find that on the status screen that shows how much EXP you need to reach the next level.  You can also find it on your Hiroba page as well.

Offtopic, but I do like what I been seeing as of late.  Alot of new fresh faces on our boards, coming in from DQB, DQVII, and of course, the Campaign for X.  I hope that when DQX gets localized, that we can have a Dragons Den Team on that as well. 

Name ブランドン Burandon

ID PW128-368

Not sure if trial members can join.  I can try it.  Go ahead and put your info.  I'll do team invites when I get home today.

Not sure if trial members can join.  I can try it.  Go ahead and put your info.  I'll do team invites when I get home today.

ニッキ

Nikki

I wasn't able to add anyone to the team.  Dakarus, it's not accepting your information.  Either you have something incorrect in the information you provided,or you're already a member of a different team (you can't be a member of more than 1 team at a time).

Moon and DJKnite you'll need to provide your character ID as well.  The name alone isn't enough to register for a team.

Name:  ãƒ–ラソドソ

ID: PW128-368

I copied my name and ID from the site, maybe that would work? Also, I don't know how I can possibly be on another team when I'm a new player. Do they automatically put you in a team when you are a new player or what? How do you even leave a team anyway?

Added.  You chose the wrong katakana for your name.

Instead of Bu ra n do n

You are

Bu ra so do so

Edited by Cranberry

I've been sort of inactive lately, due to dqvii. But I'm back guys.

Do you fellas use any VoIP while playing DQX or use in-game chat only? I'm curious as how active the DD community is.

A discord channel would be nice as a way to organize and communicate outside of the game, could also include the people who play but may not be a member of the team. 

I managed to fix it.  I think it had something to do with my router.  I unplugged it and plugged it back in and suddenly LIKE MAGIC it was working again

I managed to fix it. I think it had something to do with my router. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and suddenly LIKE MAGIC it was working again

Glad to hear you got it working again.

Name: ã‚¦ã‚£ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¹ (Wicks, or according to Google Translate "U~ikkusu")

ID: QR790-055

...I really need to stop wasting my money on the hair stylist shop.  I went and deleted my character again after a particularly bad hairstyle change wiped what I had left (impulsive, I know).