Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

It wouldn't let me add you, and I'm honestly not sure why.

Are you already a member of a different team?

Hello,

Just started playing a couple of weeks ago.  Please add if me there's more space.  Thank you.

ID: LB466-311

Name: ãƒ”サピサ

All, with the surge of new players there are a few things to remind members of the team/den. Any of these infrastructures could lead to your account being investigated and subsequent ban. However, it can also lead to all of us getting banned too. Things to avoid:

• Naming your character inappropriately, This means any profane words, but it also means names that are repetitive/sequential characters
  • Speaking English in a setting where you don't explicitly know players (local and party chat etc)
  • Harassing other players
  • Utilizing macros or turbo controls
  • Altering game files
  • Failure to observe common courtesy in Japan. That means failure to respond to cheers with "arigatou" and yoroshikuonegashimasu. Failure to use honorifics such as san and sama when addressing players you don't know or have not been authorized to address without such honorifics. Utilizing the proper kana/kanji

To the common American MMO player some of this may seem extreme, but it's not in Japan. If you don't understand these guidelines then ask. We in the team are there to assist each other. Ultimately, when you break these rules you risk our accounts too, so we all have a personal stake in abiding to these rules.

All, with the surge of new players there are a few things to remind members of the team/den. Any of these infrastructures could lead to your account being investigated and subsequent ban. However, it can also lead to all of us getting banned too. Things to avoid:

• Naming your character inappropriately, This means any profane words, but it also means names that are repetitive/sequential characters
  • Speaking English in a setting where you don't explicitly know players (local and party chat etc)
  • Harassing other players
  • Utilizing macros or turbo controls
  • Altering game files
  • Failure to observe common courtesy in Japan. That means failure to respond to cheers with "arigatou" and yoroshikuonegashimasu. Failure to use honorifics such as san and sama when addressing players you don't know or have not been authorized to address without such honorifics. Utilizing the proper kana/kanji

To the common American MMO player some of this may seem extreme, but it's not in Japan. If you don't understand these guidelines then ask. We in the team are there to assist each other. Ultimately, when you break these rules you risk our accounts too, so we all have a personal stake in abiding to these rules.

This should be in its own stickied thread, where we can flesh it out a little bit. Every JP MMO I've ever played (and there's a lot of them) have these kinds of etiquette expectations.

Edited by Polantaris

Both me and wife that just recently started playing would like to join:

Me

ID:  FU227-984

Name:  ãƒ€ãƒ¼ãƒŠ

Romanization: Dana

My wife

ID:  WX274-714

Name:  ã‚¢ãƒ©ãƒ¡ã‚¤ã‚¢

Romanization Arameia

Oh hey guys. I just imported this. It comes this weekend. I will you all then.

Oh hey guys. I just imported this. It comes this weekend. I will you all then.

Welcome to the wonderful world of DQX!

Finally made it online after finishing the siblings quest, which was pretty cool.

Elven warrior on server 33. Only played for like 15 minutes tonight since it took a while to configure aws. I'm already level 3 though. Wonder if im am cheating by using the angel slime hat

Edited by Megalosaro

Finally made it online.

Character name: メガロサロ
ID: WL963-693

ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼

ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ï¼

ã„ã¤ã«DQXã‚’ã™ã‚‹ã‹ï¼Ÿ

Edited by Megalosaro

Sorry does anybody knows how to post Fotos from my iPhone?i would like to post a Foto of my dqx Profile.....since i can't Write in japanese.

Edited by Akira Marihuyama

The Tapatalk app is about the easiest way to post from a phone, or upload to a image sharing site and then post the link.

• Upvote 1