Sign in to follow this  
momoslime

Caravan Heart concept

For personal entertainment/out of boredom, I made transparent PNGs of art from the Caravan Heart Manual (the PDF you have on the main site).  I did all the character art, plus the slime, but I could easily do the other monsters, too.  Would you be interested in having a "concept art" section, and/or can I have permission to use these on outside websites (mainly my blog)?  Thanks!

-cannockprincess

P.S. I will post the art if you guys want me to/give me permission.  The PDF file belongs to the Dragon's Den, so I didn't want to accidentally rip someone off.

• Upvote 5

Sound cool. I'd like to see your stuff.

• Upvote 4

Yeah, and I don't see any problem with you using it elsewhere either. Let's see what you have :)

• Upvote 4

I made an album...took me a bit to figure out the whole "Gallery" thing.  The art isn't great quality, but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=63

• Upvote 2

Ahh, I see what you mean now by concept art.  That's awesome, thanks for pulling all of these out of the manual!

I tried to rip all these guys from the game itself, but never finished.  Here is what I got so far:

Bard.png

Chef.png

Cleric.png

Dancer.png

Fencer.png

Fighter.png

Fisher.png

Foz.png

Gyavan.png

Keifer.png

Luin.png

Mage.png

Mapper.png

Medic.png

Merchant.png

Sage.png

Thief.png

I never got around to doing all of the super versions of each class, but I have the raw images.  In any case, thanks again! Those are really cool to see.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow those are much better quality than mine lol.  Whereabouts in the game did you find them?

• Upvote 1

Thanks! They are from the credit sequences.  The first credits when you pass the game the "normal" way gives you most of the lower powered companion art.  When you "really" pass the game, and get the second credit sequence, you get the beefed up versions. 

The biggest problem with my versions is that they are rendered on the screen and as such, some of them get cut off.  If you compare your Gyavan to mine, you will see the biggest example of that.  For the most part, they are pretty good though. 

• Upvote 1