Sign in to follow this  
Cain

DQVIII Android release date and price!

Oh so it's out eh?

Edited by Gloomy

I'm also interested in an apk of VIII. Not to play through all the way,seeing as its the only Dragon Quest I haven't played yet, but to make a video of my first impressions of the mobile port.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Providing it isn't crazy on DRM, I'm gonna see if it'll run on my Nexus 7 2012.

Works on the Nexus 4. Gets hot real quick though, I imagine it's bit of a battery drainer as well.

"Analogue" controls aren't great. You can talk to people just by walking into them which might get annoying if you do it by accident. Get some framerate drops but nothing terribly bad so far.

I sent pms to you Chris and DranzerX13 to get that apk that's been eluding me, but you don't seem to see it! Hopefully you can help me test it on my nexus 7 to see if it can handle it.

When you get to the title screen, and you tap screen to start...

There's two different load game tabs. Left one takes you to latest priest save. Right tab takes you to world map save. Another new nice addition is that you start with 500G.

Edited by DranzerX13

The skill menu now shows what skills you can learn and at how many points instead of doing it blind or needing to talk to 'spiffic people.

Edited by Chris

So, having a problem installing. Hitting yes to these 2 questions is an infinite loop. Hitting no cancels.

he4avuta.jpg

qu6y3age.jpg

Oh sweet sweetness.  We are in business. Just created a save file and going through the intro now.  Will hopefully post some screenshots tomorrow.

Thanks DranzerX13! 

Also, platty, I was having that same problem until I did the obb thing.  I didn't have an obb folder, but I made one and it worked great.

The apk and obb files both need to be in android/obb folder.

They were. I'll check it again.

Android/obb/comsquarewhatever/ then your apk and obb. You put the comsquare folder in the obb folder.

If any of you guys wish to donate to me via paypal, PM me.

Edited by DranzerX13

Not to be rude, but I don't see why you'd be asking for donations.

Don't have a whole lot of money, but I do have plenty of dong pics. Check your inbox for my generous donation!

I paid my capper who lives in Japan so he can buy the game on his android, then patch it and upload it for me. I will record gameplay through a screen recorder app I have, then upload it to YouTube.

Not to be rude, but I don't see why you'd be asking for donations.

Because he paid for what he's freely passing on.

Android/obb/comsquarewhatever/ then your apk and obb. You put the comsquare folder in the obb folder.

And that extra folder is probably my issue. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this