Sign in to follow this  
Cain

DQVIII Android release date and price!

Why would I pay almost $30 for a game that probably will run slow? I was looking forward to this until I saw that.

As for DQ7, I'd still pay any price for it (assuming I could afford to).

• Upvote 1

I was surprised to see that DQ8 is releasing next after DQ1.  Is it going to go: 1, 8, 2, 7, 3, 6, 4, 5 then?

Regarding price, that is way too steep for a mobile port.  I am hoping the price point is much better on the other games.

I'm assuming it'll lower to $20 USD after conversion by the time it comes out. SE's titles are expensive, but not THAT MUCH SO for a game like that.

... So sad, once-great RPGs are now toliet-worthy.

That's bad. What they need to do is have DQ 8 a PS3 or PS4 greatest hits title. This...is just bad. I'd only buy this to spike DQ sales. As for whether or not I'd play it...

Portait mode is lame. Gotta love how they start and finish the video in widescreen. It just shows how much portait mode sucks. It's not so bad on the 2D games, but it's terrible for 3D.

Edited by Cain

I'm assuming it'll lower to $20 USD after conversion by the time it comes out. SE's titles are expensive, but not THAT MUCH SO for a game like that.

... So sad, once-great RPGs are now toliet-worthy.

It was toilet-worthy when it came out!  I'd just prop open the door to the bathroom and keep playing when I needed to go.  There was no need to pause at all, a wireless PS2 controller and a TV that swiveled was all I needed! :laugh:

• Upvote 1

I paid my capper who lives in Japan so he can buy the game on his android, then patch it and upload it for me. I will record gameplay through a screen recorder app I have, then upload it to YouTube.

So RPGs are toliet-worthy. Joy.

I paid my capper who lives in Japan so he can buy the game on his android, then patch it and upload it for me. I will record gameplay through a screen recorder app I have, then upload it to YouTube.

Any chance that other people can get in on that deal? Would love to give it a spin.

Might wanna put me on that list, I'd like to see how it runs on my Nexus.

Hook me up too please.

I will send you, and others who are interested the apk file through PM only.

Awesome, that would be great.  Thanks!

I will send you, and others who are interested the apk file through PM only.

Oooh oh me too oh oooh oh!!!

Awesome, thanks! It might break my poor little Galaxy SIIX, but I am sure gonna give it a try.

So no free time? ... Looks like I'm waiting at least for an english release then.

the portal app leads you directly to the play store (if you don't have the game) when you click on the game from the portal app. If you're in the portal app, and said game is already installed, that game you click on will take you to the game itself rather than the play store.

Edited by DranzerX13

Sign in to follow this