Favorite Monster Family (GameBoy versions)?

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which is your favorite monster family (in the GameBoy versions of DWM)?

I love the slime family. They're so cute. I also like the Boss/??? family and the Dragon family, but the slimes are my favorite.

• Upvote 3

I was also partial to bugs and birds.  I voted bugs because I think that was my favorite overall.  It's hard to beat the Hornbeet.  Whipbird was also a nice versatile monster.

• Upvote 1

I've always preferred slimes and stuff in the DWM games. I remember in DWM2 always having them in some capacity. 

• 1 month later...

Which is your favorite monster family (in the GameBoy versions of DWM)?

I love the slime family. They're so cute. I also like the Boss/??? family and the Dragon family, but the slimes are my favorite.

I'd go with Slime & Dragon as my favorites too.  Loved breeding all the ??? ones in DWM2, that was a labor of love, but I never really used them.

It's hard to beat the Hornbeet. 

I cannot think of a single playthru where I didn't have a Hornbeet named Horny!

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite family from both dwm and dwm2 has to be plant family. Naturally I love plant/nature based monsters because I think the concept is cool. Plants are often frail or immobile and sometimes both. So to see them as powerful fearsome creatures is always interesting to me. Plus grass type is one of my fav types when I play pokemon.

Favorite Three Plant Types: #3 WingTree

#2 RoseVine

#1 facetree

I LOVE facetree he's the coolest. Also can anyone confirm if the family types will return in dwm remake? Like will plant still be plant? I read somewhere that joker2 had a nature family. That's dumb as hell to me because a the name change is highly unneeeded and i heard it has some birds in the family too, so they grouped together two families or something? sorry I HATE when game devs constantly change things that don't need to be changed

Edited by GeneralSteps

Yeah, they merged Plant, Bird, Insect and Aqua, and called it the Nature Family...To be completey honest, this doesn't bother me much.

• 3 months later...

big fan of DQM, I favor zombie and bird breeds. Mad Raven, Rot Raven.. I think you get the theme. HighJump is one of my favorite Mad Raven moves.

• 5 months later...

I'm all about the Materials! Mimic, Roboster and Balzac :)

Although a special exception is made for DracoLord2

Edited by Devlin