Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

Contest #104-DQ Pumpkin Carving Stencil

It is that time of the year. A time where little children are captured for slavery. A time when little children are kidnapped to prevent the hero from growing up. A time where even the greatest of warriors are turned to stone. A time we like to call...HALLOWEEN! Royal Fool Democrobot announces(in fear):

Evil spirits of monsters slain are roaming thy land. Neither spells nor brute force can stop them. There is only one way...scare them(and Yangus in his underpants won't work)! In order to survive the day of the dead, thou must make a Jack-o-lantern. If thou creates thy scariest Jack-o-lantern, may the poor town of Denpuscular bestow upon you a mystical badge of spirits. Thou must seeketh to adhere strictly to the objective and rules, lest your submissions be eaten by thy rabid spirits(and you along with it):

Objective:

Design a DQ-themed pumpkin-carving stencil that users can than print out and use. Submissions may only be submitted as an image which can later be printed out and used as a template.

Rules:
1) You may submit a maximum of two entries for this contest
2) Submissions must be sent to me via PM
3) You have until Sunday, October 27, 2013, 12:00PM MST(Mountain Standard Time) to send me your submissions
4) Please submit your own original content only. You may not submit work that someone else has done. You may, however work with somebody.
5) BE ORIGINAL

Accepted submissions will be voted on by the Den community, so please do your best to keep your submissions anonymous. I will post all content to this thread as I receive it. The top three voted submissions will be crowned as our winners. If you have any questions, ask here or via PM.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

• Upvote 3

The first entry draws near.

Ultimate Carver

bth_Carver_zpsdc9fed61.png?t=1381682607

Another entry:

Dark Slime

msg-16242-0-99969200-1381718933_thumb.jp

And a couple more:

Dragonlord

msg-8293-0-22272400-1382552497_thumb.jpg

Erdrick's Emblem