Where can I get some slime plush toys?

As the title says, I am looking to grab some slime plush toys... for my... kids.  Yeah.  That's it. 

Anyway, where is the best place for a Canadian guy to look for these?  Alternatively, anyone on here have some they are looking to unload for a reasonable price?  On that note, what IS a reasonable price for these? The only ones I have I got free as promotional material for buying and / or pre-ordering DQ games.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Upvote 2

WHAT??? The only promo stuff I ever got was the Toys R Us gift card for buying DQIX.

My friend found a slime magnet and a slime coin bank and gave them to me for Christmas gifts.  I'll send her a message on Facebook and see if she remembers where.

Update: No response yet.

Edited by foxfirenelli

I CAN HELP A BIT. I've spent time browsing a wonderful site. Try http://www.amazon.ca/ for all your DQ needs. They have things at a semi-reasonable and they are all within the Canadian borders.

I don't live in Canada, so I can't say. However, I will say that eBay is probably your best bet for now. Amazon.ca to a lesser extent, unless you can find some stores that carry imports.

I'd guess ebay. That's where I got my copy of DQ5 PS2. Came to my mailbox directly from Japan, so I'm sure you'd have the same luck importing Slime Plushies. I have a friend in town that sells antiques and ships worldwide, so its pretty common on ebay.

Ebay.

Amiami is a lot cheaper than Play-Asia if you can find the item you are looking for. However a lot of people go there first and, as such, most of their stuff is sold out. But if you do find the item you want there, they are very reliable. So far Ive bought 4 things from them and a 5th is on the way and everything has arrived fairly quickly and perfectly packaged to survive the trip.

Huh. How about that.  Selection on Ebay and Amazon is actually much better than I expected.  Prices are ok too. I think Santa is going to be bringing some slimes to my house this year.  Thanks for the help everyone!

• Upvote 1

I hope Santa brings DQ7 and a 3DS to play it, but I don't think his elves are going to localize it. Especially with this little time to go before christmas. So we'll have to fall back on SQEX/Nintendo and hope for the best. (Chances are pretty good we'll get it eventually though.)

The slime plushies on eBay and even Amazon it looks like are usually way overpriced. :( AmiAmi probably has the best prices, and I can't imagine shipping is too different to Canada as it's coming from Japan. I've had the good fortune to get a lot of my merchandise straight from Japan, but when I'm not there I definitely go with AmiAmi (or anime conventions!).

You can still get lucky with eBay, though. Just don't trust any of those sellers with slime plush anywhere from $70-100+ because that's ridiculous. The most expensive plush I've seen at base price was around $50, and that's for a big one! The little ones shouldn't be more than $15-20. (These are US dollars, sorry...)

Edited by Michi

The slime plushies on eBay and even Amazon it looks like are usually way overpriced. :( AmiAmi probably has the best prices, and I can't imagine shipping is too different to Canada as it's coming from Japan. I've had the good fortune to get a lot of my merchandise straight from Japan, but when I'm not there I definitely go with AmiAmi (or anime conventions!).

You can still get lucky with eBay, though. Just don't trust any of those sellers with slime plush anywhere from $70-100+ because that's ridiculous. The most expensive plush I've seen at base price was around $50, and that's for a big one! The little ones shouldn't be more than $15-20. (These are US dollars, sorry...)

No need to apologize.  Thanks for the suggestion and the guidelines on price.  I definitely don't have a big budget to blow on this, so if the price isn't great I won't be doing it.  I will check AmiAmi for sure and go to that as a first priority, with eBay or Amazon as plan B.  Last time I checked AmiAmi they didn't seem to have anything in stock, but I will have another look.

Thanks again!