hey everyone. im new figured id start here with a hello to everyone. Been a life long fan of dragon quest. I just cracked and decided to order a copy of dragon quest x for the pc. im so excited, can't wait for it to arrive. this seemed like a good place to find other people who are playing. sooo yyeah I look forward to meetin some cool people who love dragon quest as much as me

• Upvote 3

Welcome to the Den!

DQX is awesome. Did you ever play the beta PC version or the trial/demo? You get special bonuses for participating in those that you can use in the full version. If you need any help or guidance once your copy arrives, we can certainly help out. I am barely starting myself, with limited knowledge from the PC beta/trial version, but other more experienced wii/wii u players can definitely be of greater help.

You can check out my character profile here if interested. Hope you get your copy soon and perhaps we can also play together sometime!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den :)