I hate to join a forum only to immediately ask a question but I am going against my better judgement. 

In the tournament I'm in the Scout ranking I'm at #54 and I looked at the rewards for the tournament and I should've(?) gotten Fluffy. Am I misguided or doing something wrong?

• Upvote 2

You're misguided. You should never have asked....

OK. Totally kidding! People who know way more than me about this and won't give you a hard time will post soon. Welcome to the Den! No question is too hard or too old or too whatever here :-)

Fluffy is definitely the prize for winning the Scout rank.  I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but you have to hold your top 100 position for the entire week in order to get Fluffy.  The week resets on Sunday, so if you are in the top 100 when you fire up the Wi-Fi on Sunday, then Fluffy is yours. 

I apologize if you already knew that, but since this question came up on a Thursday, I thought I would see if that was the problem first.

New question,sorry, do I have to get on the wifi on Sunday or can I get on later like Monday or Tuesday? It seems I possibly won't have a working wi-fi connection tomorrow. Would hate to see all that work go to waste but what are you gonna do?

You can wait a few days and still claim your prize. I don't remember how long exactly, but i think as long as you connect sometime next week you should be ok. I know i have waited a few days before and still got my prize.