Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

Contest #103-Results

Alas, you have run out of items for your alchemy. Let us now see what thou has created!

In first place it is......Incarnu-Morpher, submitted by Hardfunk

In second place is....... a tie between Strawberry Spear submitted by Jay the Hawkhart Ace and Mirage Blade submitted by PantheonSasuke

In third place is.........a tie between Pooper Scooper and Dark Sunblade, both submitted by mdb510.

Congratulations to all our winners! Badges will be awarded shortly by Woodus. To see all the entries, click the link! http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27952&do=findComment&comment=369118

Here is a list of who submitted what:
Hardfunk-----Incarnu-Morpher
Jay the Hawkhart Ace-----Strawberry Spear
PantheonSasuke-----Mirage Wheel
mdb510-----Pooper Scooper
mdb510-----Dark Sunblade
Democrobot-----Electro-blade

Edit by Woodus:
And the badges made from the winning entries :)

103_1.png103_2_1.png103_2_2.png103_3_1.png103_3_2.png

Edited by Democrobot
  • Upvote 4

Congrats to the winner.

• Upvote 4

Mirage WHEEL.

And woo :P Great job to all else who entered, also, yo.

• Upvote 1

Loved everyone's entries XD I wish they were all in a game together lol

• Upvote 1

Mirage WHEEL.

And woo :P Great job to all else who entered, also, yo.

Oops. I missed that. Thanks for catching that.

Wow. almost everyone walked away with something. That must mean we're all awesome.

• Upvote 1

Really liked the entries. They were all well thought.

And I totally agree with the first place. The idea was very good, it matches each form to an attribute of the monster, which means it went beyond and tried to really keep the spirit of what it was based on.

Besides all that, the execution was, as expected, flawless.

Finally I have two free minutes to say something here!

I just want to say thanks for the votes guys and congratulations to the other winners. I know I've said it before, but this has to be the most creative community I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of!

Just wish my badge wasn't of the Cluboon hammer. When I finished drawing and coloring that one, I wanted to smash my computer with the largest object I could find. Even now when I look at it. It's just, ugh... Terrible...

I liked the Hawkhart Staff. I'd use that if I could, and look the total bad@$$ with it.

Which one would you rather it be, I can change it. I just picked that one b/c it seemed to fit the whole of the badge image the best.

Good call Jay! I think I like Hawkhart's too, if only because I had so much fun drawing it. Wulfspade's and Diamagon's were actually supposed to be a fan and an ax, but I couldn't come up with anything I really liked using those two weapons.

And that's okay Woodus. I don't want you to do any extra work to change it. Besides, you are absolutely correct that it fits the badge size the best as you can see some detail and figure out what kind of weapon it is. The others would either look too small, or be zoomed in to a point where you can't tell what weapon it is. Thanks for the offer though!

When is Notable Quotables 2? I've got one saved...

When is Notable Quotables 2? I've got one saved...

I'm thinking it will be after the next one. I'm hoping to do a Halloween themed contest next.

good job guys thes are very god i like draw contents mor than text contest

Sign in to follow this