Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

This guide served me well during my playthrough:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/3ds/726426-dragon-quest-monsters-2-iru-to-ruka-no-fushigi-na-fushigi-na/faqs/71935
And I hope you'll have the same experience with it as I did.
A few minor errors, such as the moosifer (anklehorn) being confused with the very similar-looking abullddon, but nothing that'll necessarily ruin the experience.
This might have to happen! Nice find, thanks!
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just thought that now that this has a release date, we could consolidate this all into one thread again. I'll update the OP when applicable information comes out.   Dragon Quest Monsters: Iru and Lu

Yeah...we're never getting this game unless it gets fan translated, so I really can't look forward to it much.   It does look really good though, just like their work with the first game.

Can't wait to not play this game in English! SE is so great to their fans!   I recently played through the GBC version for the first time and enjoyed it. I didn't really care for the key system tho

On 7/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, Chanticleer Hegemony said:

This guide served me well during my playthrough:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/3ds/726426-dragon-quest-monsters-2-iru-to-ruka-no-fushigi-na-fushigi-na/faqs/71935

And I hope you'll have the same experience with it as I did.

A few minor errors, such as the moosifer (anklehorn) being confused with the very similar-looking abullddon, but nothing that'll necessarily ruin the experience.

Ah yeah, thank you!
When I'm done with joker 2 pro I'll get on this

• Like 1