Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

This guide served me well during my playthrough:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/3ds/726426-dragon-quest-monsters-2-iru-to-ruka-no-fushigi-na-fushigi-na/faqs/71935
And I hope you'll have the same experience with it as I did.
A few minor errors, such as the moosifer (anklehorn) being confused with the very similar-looking abullddon, but nothing that'll necessarily ruin the experience.
This might have to happen! Nice find, thanks!

On 7/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, Chanticleer Hegemony said:

This guide served me well during my playthrough:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/3ds/726426-dragon-quest-monsters-2-iru-to-ruka-no-fushigi-na-fushigi-na/faqs/71935

And I hope you'll have the same experience with it as I did.

A few minor errors, such as the moosifer (anklehorn) being confused with the very similar-looking abullddon, but nothing that'll necessarily ruin the experience.

Ah yeah, thank you!
When I'm done with joker 2 pro I'll get on this

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the necropost yet again; it's like I'm the only one on these forums who still actively plays this game (untranslated, may I add) on a semi-regular basis.

The 3D translation's been completed a few months ago, and I'm happy for those of you who get to experience it in a language they can understand.

Meanwhile, on my physical 3DS copy, I'm still trying to get V-long, and I have more demon books and Guest-tagged StreetPass-scouted monsters than I know what to do.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 11:24 PM, Chanticleer Hegemony said:

Sorry for the necropost yet again; it's like I'm the only one on these forums who still actively plays this game (untranslated, may I add) on a semi-regular basis.

The 3D translation's been completed a few months ago, and I'm happy for those of you who get to experience it in a language they can understand.

Meanwhile, on my physical 3DS copy, I'm still trying to get V-long, and I have more demon books and Guest-tagged StreetPass-scouted monsters than I know what to do.

Good luck with V-long. I spent so much time trying to get him from wifi eggs back when the game came out, but I never got him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1