Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

Hegemony, do you think you can find Gorago's stats for me?

If we're getting monsters, then how about Goodybag(when you can, of course). He's always been a favorite of mine.

Well I think all the metal slimes got nerfed in relation to Terry's. :(

It does if you give it the Critical Guard trait through the new inheritance system, and really, I see nothing else worth giving a metal slime monster. All other traits pale(sp) in comparison to immunity to critical hits for the metal slime subfamily.

EDIT: They altered how big the total stat boosts are for skillsets again. In Terry's Wonderland 3D, the Uber Defence and Wisdom Boost skillsets for example give 600 total, while the Uber Attack and Agility Boost skillsets give 300 total. In DQM2 3DS, Uber Defence/Wisdom give 400 total, and Uber Attack/Agility give 200 total.

Likewise, Uber HP Boost granted 150 total, but in DQM2 3DS was buffed to give 200 total. Uber MP Boost used to give 600, and now gives 400 total.

Edited by Shinryu

Hegemony, do you think you can find Gorago's stats for me?

If we're getting monsters, then how about Goodybag(when you can, of course). He's always been a favorite of mine.

On it.

ãŠã©ã‚‹ã»ã†ã›ã/Dancing jewels/JewelBag/Goodybag

Rank E/Size 1/Material Family

Skillset: Downer

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body (placeholder trait)
ã¨ãã©ãテンション/Occasional Tension (can occasionally raise tension at the beginning of a round)
ã“んらんブレイク/Confuse Break/Crafty Confuser (reduces enemy resistance to confusion; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to confusion)
ã“んらん攻撃/Confusing Touch (can confuse enemies when attacking) (+25)
ã¤ã­ã«ãƒžãƒ›ã‚«ãƒ³ã‚¿/Bouncer (triggers Bounce (reflects all spells back at the caster) permanently) (+50)
AI 2回行動/Double Trouble (monster will act twice in succession) (+★)
ã„ããªã‚Šã‚¹ã‚«ãƒ©/Sudden Buff (can cast Buff without warning at the start of each round) (+★, when upgraded to either Big Hitter or Grand Slammer)
ã„ããªã‚Šèµ¤ã„霧/Sudden Red Mist (can trigger Red Mist (seals off all slash moves for a few turns) without warning at the start of a turn) (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Bag o' laughs × Bag o' laughs (special breed), Dingaling × Night emperor (breed), pirate ship (location)
HP: 1285
MP: 600
ATK: 673
DEF: 937
AGI: 817
WIS: 913

ヘルゴラゴ/Hellgorago/Gorago
Rank S/Size 2/Beast Family
Skillset: Assassin
Traits:
メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)
AI 2~3回行動/Tactical Master (acts 2-3 times in a row, even when directly given an order)
ãょã†ã›ã‚“ã—/Berserker (monster will use Frenzy while confused)
アンãƒã¿ã‹ã‚ã—アップ/Fly Swatter (prevents Artful Dodger from being activated) 
イオブレイク/Io Break/Crafty Banger (reduces enemy resistance to Bang-type spells; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Bang) (+25)
ã¨ãã©ããƒã‚¤ã‚­ãƒ«ãƒˆ/Occasional Oomph (can occasionally cast Oomph at the start of a round) (+50)
スタンダードキラー/Standard Killer (deals heavy damage to Small Body and Standard Body monsters) (+★)
ã„ããªã‚Šãƒ†ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³/Sudden Tension (can suddenly raise its tension to 5 at the beginning of a turn) (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Defeat it at the Test of the Beast King key (post-game).
HP: 1596
MP: 515
ATK: 728
DEF: 500
AGI: 537
WIS: 258
Feel free to comment.
Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

Wow. Frenzy while confused...that's a scary thought. I can imagine an Oomphed Gorago going on a rampage...I like that.

Man, I really need to get around to getting this via the eShop.

... Can I get this via the eShop?  On my J3DS, I mean?

Given how content varies by 3DS region, I'd say yes, you can.

Oh, and by the way, is there an equivalent to that room in TW3D where you can get literally any monster you've obtained, but with a cost?

It's on the eshop.

Once you get 10 of a certain rank of monster you can unlock a keyworld based on that rank of monster.

Also, someone on Gamefaqs pointed out that you can get streetpasses by doing free battles on WiFi, which I can confirm. I've gotten the white ice-cream slime this way.

Edited by Proshall

Once you get 10 of a certain rank of monster you can unlock a keyworld based on that rank of monster.

Also, someone on Gamefaqs pointed out that you can get streetpasses by doing free battles on WiFi, which I can confirm. I've gotten the white ice-cream slime this way.

Yeah those ranked keyworlds are handy at times. Although I think the monsters that will spawn there are only the ones that you've acquired already. The cooldown though is 22 hours(?) and you can't save inside, so bring all the meats you can get :D

Can you list the steps on how to do those free wifi battles and/or streetpasses? I can't understand any of the options :(

Regarding getting streepassed maps/keys through wifi battles (I was the one that asked more about that on Gamefaqs), where does the info on whether your prospective opponent is sharing one or not appear? I can read pretty much all the stuff on the four pages, but I don't see éµ (key) anywhere. Does it show up in that little empty space right at the bottom of the first page, near their star rank? I don't think I've run into anyone yet sharing keys yet then.

Random monster stats because I feel like it. Anyway:

魔王オルゴ・デミーラ/Demon King Orgo Demila/Orgodemir 2

Rank SS/Size 2/??? Family

Skillset: Muspell

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)
AI 1~3回行動/Tactical Genius (attacks 1-3 times, even when directly given an order)
れんãžã(2回)/Hit Squad 2 (launches 2 attacks in succession)
å¹é›ªãƒ–レスブレイク/Crafty Ice Breather (reduces enemies' resistance to Ice Breath; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Ice Breath)
呪文会心 出やã™ã„/Haywire Massacre (doubles the rate of haywire spells) (+25)
ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered))) (+50)
秘ã‚ãŸã‚‹ãƒã‚«ãƒ©/Hidden Power (after 6-9 rounds, each stat is raised by one stage (attack on turn 6, defense on turn 7, agility on turn 8, and wisdom on turn 9; after the first 10 rounds, every stat is raised by two stages) (+★)
炎ブレスブレイク/Crafty Fire Breather (reduces enemies' resistance to Fire Breath; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Fire Breath)  (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Orgodemir Ã— Tyrannosaurus Wrecks/Tyrannosaura Wrecks
HP: 1368
MP: 696
ATK: 664
DEF: 723
AGI: 630
WIS: 1008
Feel free to comment.

The lady next to the GP lady is the WiFi battle person, I don't know how to check if you can get something from them, but you enter the Tag Battle window on the pause menu which is a slime with lightning bolts around its head. Then you just go through the top options and keep going until you find people you've fought, then you fight them and you can tag a monster from them. I believe you can try again if you fail, but I'm not sure. It'll know if you've got a key if the character is holding a key when they're tagged.

How about we get some stats for Nimzo? Even though he doesn't have a super kick-ass form, he is still a favorite of mine.

Bring it over here, Nintendo/Square-Enix. TW3D first, then this. I don't wanna be stuck playing DQMJ2 forever. Anyway:

How about we get some stats for Nimzo? Even though he doesn't have a super kick-ass form, he is still a favorite of mine.

Here you go:

ミルドラース/Mildrath/Mirudraas1/Nimzo

Rank A/Size 1/??? Family

Skillset: Mildrath

Traits:

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row)
呪文会心 出やã™ã„/Haywire Massacre (doubles the rate of haywire spells) 
ã¨ãã©ãインテ/Occasional Ping (can occasionally cast Ping at the start of a round) (+25)
イオブレイク/Io Break/Crafty Banger (reduces enemy resistance to Bang-type spells; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Bang) (+50)
å¹é›ªãƒ–レスブレイク/Crafty Ice Breather (reduces enemies' resistance to Ice Breath; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Ice Breath) (+★)
メラ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Frizzmeister (increases Frizz-type effects by 15%; MP consumption of Frizz-type spells is decreased by half) (+★, when upgraded to either Big Hitter or Grand Slammer)
ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered))) (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Equinox × Skeletor (breed)
HP: 1243
MP: 431
ATK: 773
DEF: 551
AGI: 662
WIS: 866

魔王ミルドラース/Demon King Mildrath/Mirudraas2/Nimzo II

Rank SS/Size 2/??? Family

Skillset: Mildrath

Traits:

AI 2回行動/Double Trouble (monster will act twice in succession, even when given a direct order)
イオ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Bangmeister (increases Bang-type effects by 15%; MP consumption of Bang-type spells is decreased by half)
ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered)))
パラメータブレイク/Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells) (+25)
ã¾ã‚Œã«ãƒã‚¤ãƒ†ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³/Rare High Tension (once in a blue moon at the start of a round, the monster could go into a state of high tension (in other words, it will raise its tension level to 50)) (+50)
秘ã‚ãŸã‚‹ãƒã‚«ãƒ©/Hidden Power (after 6-9 rounds, each stat is raised by one stage (attack on turn 6, defense on turn 7, agility on turn 8, and wisdom on turn 9; after the first 10 rounds, every stat is raised by two stages) (+★)
ã¤ã­ã«ãƒžãƒ›ã‚«ãƒ³ã‚¿/Bouncer (triggers Bounce (reflects all spells back at the caster) permanently) (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Baramos Ã— Nimzo (breed)
HP: 1679
MP: 533
ATK: 692
DEF: 672
AGI: 576
WIS: 792
Feel free to comment.

Just import it like the rest of us.

B... but... You know I can't import, and as mum says, we really don't need another 3DS, 'cuz we have two of them!

I'd import it if I had the money. So, in the meantime, I'll settle for CH posting the stats. By the way, thanks for doing Nimzo. If it isn't too much to ask, could you give us another monster? It doesn't matter which one.

As requested by Democrobot, any monster. And that particular will be:

マスタースライム/Master slime/Zenith slime

Rank A/Size 1/Slime Family

Skillset: Cleric

Traits:

スモールボディ/Small Body (dodges attacks sometimes due to its small size)
会心 出やã™ã„/Critical Massacre (doubles the rate of critical hits)
ã²ã‚“死㧠会心/Desperado (increases critical hit rate when HP is extremely low)
ã„ããªã‚Šãƒã‚¤ã‚­ãƒ«ãƒˆ/Sudden Oomph (can cast Oomph without warning at the start of a turn) (+25)
ã¨ãã©ãピオラ/Occasional Accelerate (can occasionally cast Accelerate at the start of a round) (+50)
ラッキー/Lucky (rarely, when at 25% or less, the monster will be missed, will get criticals, negative effects will be negated, and positive effects will always happen) (+★)
AI 2回行動/Double Trouble (will always act twice in succession, even when given a direct order) (+★, when upgraded to either Big Hitter or Grand Slammer)
秘ã‚ãŸã‚‹ãƒã‚«ãƒ©/Hidden Power (after 6-9 rounds, each stat is raised by one stage (attack on turn 6, defense on turn 7, agility on turn 8, and wisdom on turn 9; after the first 10 rounds, every stat is raised by two stages)  (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Night knight Ã— Any Slime-family monster (special breed), shogum/metal kaiser slime Ã— Any monster (breed), Tower of Mistletoe (key)
HP: 1015
MP: 320
ATK: 480
DEF: 576
AGI: 800
WIS: 624
I might do Type-G (the red killing machine from DQX and Monster Parade) when I feel like it or the time comes. But anyway, time for the usual ending quote:
Feel free to comment.

so how do you get to the world of light? with metal king slimes? been wondering, i just got the key to battle estark but hes crazy. i havnt beaten him yet. anyone know what to do now? or is that what i need to do beat estark before you can get to the world of light and beat post game? thanks

For a monster with the name "Zenith Slime", I'd expect it to be stronger.

Thanks CH. Can you do Grendel too please? :D

@1up

I dunno how exactly as I'm still far from that, but you can check this out:

Type of key         place to go     How to get key

The key to the     Metal area     The old man of the house of Posta east street with a key to the last moment
land full of light       

Edited by Riffmaster

Thanks CH. Can you do Grendel too please? :D

Roger that.
グレンデル/Grendel/Grendal/Thwarthog
Rank A/Size 1/Beast Family
Skillset: Assassin
Traits:
スタンダードボディ/Standard Body (placeholder traits)
れんãžã(2回)/Hit Squad 2 (launches 2 attacks in succession)
回復ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Health Professional (boosts healing spell effects while decreasing MP consumption)
会心ã‹ã‚“ãœã‚“ガード/Critical Guard (ignores the attack if it is a critical hit; can also apply to haywire spells) (+25)
ã¤ã­ã«ãƒžãƒ›ã‚«ãƒ³ã‚¿/Bouncer (triggers Bounce (reflects all spells back at the caster) permanently) (+50)
パラメータブレイク/Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells) (+★)
AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row) (+★, when upgraded to either Big Hitter or Grand Slammer)
ã‹ã°ã†/Cover Up (when an ally is attacked by an attacking monster, this monster'll occasionally step in to take the blow) (at least, what I can make out of the Google Translate description)  (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)

How to obtain: Andreal/rock bird/living statue Ã— Any Beast-family monster (breed), hatch from gold or rainbow egg

HP: 1540 (slightly higher compared to TW3D's 1529HP)

MP: 448 (slightly higher compared to TW3D's 444MP)

ATK: 894 (slightly higher compated to TW3D's 888ATK)

DEF: 671 (slightly higher compared to TW3D's 666DEF)

AGI: 671 (slightly higher compared to TW3D's 666AGI)

WIS: 671(slightly higher compared to TW3D's 666WIS)

Feel free to comment.

Seems like a decent monster. How about we get Gold Golem next? I really like the precious.

Seems like a decent monster. How about we get Gold Golem next? I really like the precious.

Here you go:

ゴールドマン/Goldman/Gold golem

Rank E/Size 1/Material Family

Skillset: Iceplosion Slashes

Traits:

パラメータブレイク/Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells) 
ベタン系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Donkmeister (Donk-type effects increase by 15%; MP consumption of Donk-type effects is reduced by half) 
ジャミングブレイク/Jamming Break/Crafty Magical Clogger (enemy resistance to this monster's Dazzle, Drain Magic, and Magical Sabotage-type skills is reduced) (+25)
å°ã˜ãƒ–レイク/Seal Break/Crafty Sealer (reduces enemy resistance to sealing moves) (+50)
ベタンブレイク/Crafty Donker (reduces enemy resistance to Donk-type skills; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Donk) (+★)
ã„ããªã‚Šãƒ†ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³/Sudden Tension (can suddenly raise its tension to 5 at the beginning of a turn) (+★, when upgraded to either Big Hitter or Grand Slammer)
AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row) (+★, when upgraded to Grand Slammer)
How to obtain: Sacksquatch Ã— Hellhound (breed 1), jailcat Ã— Snow chargon (breed 2), leafy larrikin Ã— Rogue wave (breed 3), Border Mine (part of the World of Ice and Snow) (location)
HP: 1535
MP: 403
ATK: 881
DEF: 1054
AGI: 604
WIS: 503
Feel free to comment.

I was expecting something a bit weaker. How about some Jailcat now? They are soooo cute!