Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

Wth, 9999 damage :whoa: . They must have crazy stats to reach that kind of damage even with 100 tension. Also, do you know how many skillsets they can have? I'm thinking 6, one more compared to G sized monsters.

1. I've only seen stats for three of them: Orligon, the blue serpent, and the ice mammoth. They're basically 3-frame monsters, but they can't have a partner and are guaranteed at least three turns. I assume they can have six skillsets at a time, since 3-frame monsters get five and 2-frame monsters get four.

The blue serpent's name is リãƒã‚¤ã‚¢ã•ã¾, which google claims is "Ribaia Customers;" it's probably a play on Leviathan.

The ice mammoth's name is ãƒžãƒ³ãƒ¢ãƒ‡ã‚¦ã‚¹, which google claims is "Manmodeusu." I'm just making a guess that its name is a combination of mammoth and a play on how Roman and Greek names commonly had "eus" at the end, as the stone it has on its body resembles Spartan armor.

2. Orligon's max stats are: 2387 HP, 713 MP, 621 Atk, 642 Def, 386 Agil, 528 Wis. It is a rank X Dragon monster, and has its own skillset that shares its name.

5: ã‚¸ãƒãƒªã‚« (second level of a new spell line from DQX. It inflicts its own elemental damage, which judging by a screenshot is earth) 15: Oomph, 25: Boulder Bash, 35: Defending Champion, 50: Double Up, 70: ã‚¸ãƒãƒªãƒ¼ãƒŠ (third level of the previous spell's line), 90: Oomphle, 120: ジãƒãƒªã‚¢ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ï¼‹ (resistance to the previous spell's damage type), 150: Boulder Toss, 200: ジãƒãƒ«ãƒ³ãƒ (final level of the previous spell's line)

Its traits are Super GigabodyAI3 ~ 4 timesSometimes Shuffle (judging by the description, sometimes turn order will be randomized)ジãƒãƒªã‚¢ãƒ–レイク (Crafty trait for the previous spell's damage type)プレッシャー (one of the traits that may randomly make all enemies suffer Inaction, but I don't remember which one), and Fast Learner.

At +25, it gets Critical Massacre. At +50, it gets å…ˆæ‰‹ãƒãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ¼ (brand new trait. Description: "行動済ã¿ã®æ•µã«å¯¾ã—ã¦ä¸Žãˆã‚‹ãƒ€ãƒ¡ãƒ¼ã‚¸ãŒå¢—ãˆã‚‹ã€‚"). At +Star (i.e. when the + is over 99), it gets ã‚¸ãƒãƒªã‚¢ç³»ã®ã‚³ãƒ„ (Meister trait for the previous spell's damage type. +15% dmg, MP cost is reduced by half).

リãƒã‚¤ã‚¢ã•ã¾ (Blarney the blue serpent)'s max stats are: 2124 HP, 713 MP, 428 Atk, 535 Def, 713 Agil, 607 Wis. It is a Rank X Dragon monster, and has its own skillset that shares its name.

5: Crackle, 15: Geyser, 25: Venomous Volley, 35: Paralysing Punch, 50: Kacrack, 70: Sleep Sock, 90: Baffling Bonk, 120: Crack Guard, 150: Tidal Wave, 200: Kacrackle

Its traits are Super GigabodyAI3 ~ 4 timesPoisonous TouchParalysing TouchCrafty Sleeper, and Gold Getter.

At +25, it gets Fly Swatter. At +50, it gets Sudden Accelerate (at start of battle, may cast Accelerate on itself). At +Star (i.e. when the + is over 99), it gets Crafty Paralyser.

マンモデウス (Sparta mammoth)'s max stats are: 2248 HP, 698 MP, 571 Atk, 678 Def, 571 Agil, and 357 Wis. It is a Rank X Beast monster, and has its own skillset that shares its name.

5: War Cry, 15: Donk, 25: Helm Splitter, 35: One-on-One, 50: Heart Breaker, 70: Body Slam, 90: Ice Breath Guard, 120: Kadonk, 150: ç£çŽ‹ã’ãã‚Œã¤ã—ょㆠ(Dramatic Strike in DQMJ2Pro patch), 200: ã›ã„ã‘ã‚“ã¥ã (I'm not sure what this is. Ability skill, costs 20 MP, has a dmg cap of 500. Description: "1ターン目ã§åŠ›ã‚’溜ã‚ã¦æ¬¡ã®ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒ³ã«ä½“技ダメージを与ãˆã‚‹ã€‚")

Its traits are Super GigabodyAI3 ~ 4 timesSometimes Unnatural OrderCrafty Ice Breatherã­ãŒãˆã‚Š (can attack even while asleep), and Talent Scout.

At +25, it gets Steady Recovery. At +50, it gets Standard Killer (+25% dmg against Standard and Small Body monsters). At +Star, it gets Giant Killer.

I should note that there is no data on what their stats are like when upgraded; the site for Terry's Wonderland 3D was the same for a while. Also, it seems Enix decided to stop putting negative traits in skillsets - none of the ones I've looked at that had any in Terry's Wonderland 3D have them now. This is good, since I thought it was silly to begin with. I should point out that ジãƒãƒªã‚«'s element is not listed on the site's resistance table, though it may just need to be added since it looks like they pasted the tables from the Terry's Wonderland 3D site. The Boulder Toss line's damage has been changed to Bang and ã‚¸ãƒãƒªã‚«'s element, from Bang and Donk. The Tidal Wave line still does Crack and Ice Breath damage, though - there is no water element.

EDIT: Orgodemir still does not have his own skillset while every other main series final boss does. You may resume wielding pitchforks and torches.

Edited by Shinryu

Mm.. Thanks for that Shinryu. Their stats seems, I dunno, unimpressive, and makes me wonder why their damage cap is raised to 9999. But I guess they make up for it with 3-4 moves per turn, plus a number of other traits bred into them. They can probably kill Small-sized, non-metal monsters in one turn though much more regularly.

Also, I can't recall where I read it, but can you add a trait to a monster outside of synthesis or something? Is there any info about this?

Edit: Found it in the previous page lol.

Edited by Riffmaster

The Super G Size Monster of the Desert World - Orihalgon (a play on the words Orihalcon and Dragon)

The Super G Size Monster of the Sea World is - Leviasama (a play on the words Leviathan and sama, a Japanese prefix)

The Super G Size Monster of the Snow & Ice World is - Mammodius

iv been stuck on the post world for some time now, iv beaten the first 2 super G sized monsters then fought the battles for both in the last post game world and won, but idk where to find the 3rd, the mammoth since due to reasons i wont mention for spoilers. just in case. but idk where to find it. or do i even need to beat the mammoth? any help would be appreiciated thanks, im talking to the giant bird and diamond slime but nothing is working.

iv been stuck on the post world for some time now, iv beaten the first 2 super G sized monsters then fought the battles for both in the last post game world and won, but idk where to find the 3rd, the mammoth since due to reasons i wont mention for spoilers. just in case. but idk where to find it. or do i even need to beat the mammoth? any help would be appreiciated thanks, im talking to the giant bird and diamond slime but nothing is working.

(When you beat GenoSidoh the white dragon will give you a key to fight Poseidon he'll join you if you beat him.)

You need to beat poseidon first, and then talk to the bird again. You should be able to fight the mammoth after that.

(When you beat GenoSidoh the white dragon will give you a key to fight Poseidon he'll join you if you beat him.)

You need to beat poseidon first, and then talk to the bird again. You should be able to fight the mammoth after that.

which is weird because i already beat and own him. should i try to beat him again? not sure what it wants me to do after i beat him. nvm he doesnt appear on the minimap which was throwing me off. i see him now :)

Edited by j1e3s5

2 questions. Is battleing the same as in dragon quest monsters joker 1&2? Only difference I see is having 4 monsters in battle.

2nd is about those random keys like in the gb game. I read something about u can only get them post game and only by streetpass. How does it work in this game? Can u get many like in the original?

Did you beat the Ice world yet? If you did to get the sky key you first need to talk Cobi / Tara, then talk to Warubou and then a soldier should be in the middle of the castle, talk to him and he'll take you to the king and the king will give you the key.

Thank you for this.

I knew I needed to find a way to talk to the King but I wasn't sure which NPCs activated the event sequence.

Some pics from the guide:

Chibi Estark? プãƒã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚¯

f2iqzc.jpg

G sized Slime? or just S sized with Gigabody properties?

5xst3a.jpg

The mini Estark's official English name is Starkers; he originated in the DQV DS remake afaik. The slime pictured above has ã‚®ã‚¬ãƒœãƒ‡ã‚£, which is Gigabody/Grand Slammer. I'm surprised the Slime's HP is so high, though the skillsets/other traits it has may have something to do with it.

Edited by Shinryu

Some pics from the guide:

Chibi Estark? プãƒã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚¯

f2iqzc.jpg

G sized Slime? or just S sized with Gigabody properties?

5xst3a.jpg

The mini Estark's official English name is Starkers; he originated in the DQV DS remake afaik. The slime pictured above has ã‚®ã‚¬ãƒœãƒ‡ã‚£, which is Gigabody/Grand Slammer. I'm surprised the Slime's HP is so high, though the skillsets/other traits it has may have something to do with it.

its a G sized slime. i found online that you can somehow make lots of monsters, i think any monster actually, into either a M size or a G size. they also get more traits if you do this. im still not sure how to do it though.

I believe it's the first option of the M sized monster's traits list, which you choose instead of anything else.

Also, choosing 1-2 or 1-3 attacks lowers the monster's stats overall significantly.

Those guide pictures are pretty cool. Is it possible to see more?

They're slightly bigger. One annoyance I had was that when a monster is turned into a 3 slot, it's sometimes not large, and it never shows any opposing monsters interacting with it directly.

Edited by Proshall

anyone know what to do once the giant post game bird suddenly dissapears? i still have 1 more boss at least, i can see the boss in the distance but the bird is gone. i just beat the zoma boss.

Those guide pictures are pretty cool. Is it possible to see more?

Yea that would be awesome. Scan the monster guide part with their stats & pics on this site. But with 800+ monsters I doubt anyone would wanna spend the time. Especially with this game out lol.

Or at least the monsters that weren't in the previous monsters game from Japan.

Edited by Neo_Mametchi

anyone know what to do once the giant post game bird suddenly dissapears? i still have 1 more boss at least, i can see the boss in the distance but the bird is gone. i just beat the zoma boss.

You have to beat it now, go to the first town in sky world and climb the tower the bird will be waiting at the top.

Edited by Barbarus

Some more pics. I don't think I've seen the Balhibs before.

*SNIP*

No idea what the white Balhib is, the green one originates from the bonus dungeon of Dragon Quest V. Its official English name as of the DS remake is "Bilhaw," and it was available in Caravan Heart and Joker 2 Professional (which we didn't get).

Edited by Shinryu