Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

its the app that lets you transfer monster from terrys wonderland to dragon quest monsters 2. but i dont even really care that much anymore, you can only get A rank or lower as someone said on a different website. which is kinda dumb i mean if im at the end of the game i could just scout all those monsters super easy at this point, or synth for that matter, i mean if i cant get my s and ss rank monsters then its kinda pointless, to me at least.

they did the same thing with terrys wonderland and dragon quest monster joker 2 but i thought they might of let s and ss rank monsters transfer in dragon quest monstesr 2. but i guess not which is a bummer. plus im not gonna make a japanese account just for A rank monsters which appeartnly i have to make one if i want to download the app. :( anyway i guess im just gonna try to get a competative team now and work for online play :)

pretttyyy excited :) i think you can pick and choose traits from synthesised monsters now, i think i remember reading about it too now that i think about it. i beat the game and i have 3 items that let me make any monster into a SS ranked. given that when i combine 2 monsters the have 100+. but the super cool thing is after choosing the monsters its showing a list of traits but they are all greyed out. im not sure why. it might of been because i used the same monster, so the traits were exactly the same, i think thats it since i used 2 of the same golems. but hopefully you can pick and choose which ones you can get :) im gonna make my giant sand statue have light metal body and super high tension abilitys as well as its current ones if you can :)

Edited by j1e3s5
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just thought that now that this has a release date, we could consolidate this all into one thread again. I'll update the OP when applicable information comes out.   Dragon Quest Monsters: Iru and Lu

Yeah...we're never getting this game unless it gets fan translated, so I really can't look forward to it much.   It does look really good though, just like their work with the first game.

Can't wait to not play this game in English! SE is so great to their fans!   I recently played through the GBC version for the first time and enjoyed it. I didn't really care for the key system tho

Nintendo Direct

Join us on Thursday, Feb. 13, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching by the end of spring.

Nothing. Actually, less than nothing; a whole load of doomed-to-fail games that sound completely terrible and unappealing....in place of something that could thrive here in the U.S., especially with the recent failings of Pokemon as a whole (lack of end-game, Pokebank delay, etc)

Looks like it's about time to start doing some Play-Asia purchases. 

I don't consider EO:MG to be nothing.

Anyway, it was far too soon to have any new concerning this game.

got my first SS rank, i now have my SS rank golem, and 4 s class monsters :) i think my first online team will be the SS golem, which btw has a auto tension ability which is pretty nice combined with its super high tension ablity, auto tension gives 5 tension a turn in expense for 10% of your hp per turn. which that part kinda sucks. but sometimes he will auto tension for 5 then super tension for 25 and get 50 tension a turn which is pretty scary considering its attack power and its crit attacks. even the best online teams should be taking a beating if its attack connects. :P

but my team will be the SS golem, for its insane attack power, a metal king slime, for healing and defense, ill try to make it SS rank too soon. and something else not too sure at this point.

also i noticed auto hp recovery is now 5% recovery a turn instead of the overpowered 10% like in previous games. i have it on my golem but it still takes 5% damage per turn, it stops at half hp though to conserve hp i guess. which is pretty nice.

I was having video recording issues the past few days. After work tonight, I will be recording a new playthrough. Kinda pissed that my SD card got corrupted and had over 8 hours of gameplay.

that sucks dude! sorry that happened :(

on a different note though, would it be stupid to synth my S class desert statue with my golem to give the golem 2-3 turns per turn when it already has double trouble? i would lose my 3 slot S ranked statue, and i only have 1 more item that lets you give skills to another monster, but in return i would have a golem with these traits, abilitys and max stats.

2 slot golem max stats, hp 1226, mp 519, attack 866 defense 1008, agility 493, magic 545.

his abilitys would be attack 3, defense 3, defense 2, and slimer for auto hp recovery and a few heals.

his traits would be, mega body, AI 2-3, genie attack(either gets a critical or misses), hit up(not sure what this one does), light metal body(halfs all damage),super tension(gives 25 tension sometimes), wanzuku(hits multiple times, 2 times for the golem) and auto hp recovery.

i switched out auto tension for wanzuku since it was losing 10% hp and thats pretty bad when it has light metal body makes it like 20% and he misses alot cause of genie attack so it was pointless, but with this i have a golem with almost 1000 attack that goes 2-3 times and hits 2 times each attack. meaning i will probably get 1-2 crits on average per turn. which is pretty crazy. im pretty sure once i train both a bit more im gonna fuse them together to make this golem super over powered, thoughts though? also it would be pretty good for scouting.

anyone know when your able to scout super sized 4 slot monsters?iv been dying to forever now :( but after you beat the game you still cant scout them, so is it after you finish the post game? sigh.

btw, i noticed you can only give i trait to a monster for another trait, you cant do it twice or the monsters other trait will go away. which sucks but i guess its to stop people from making rediculously strong monsters. lol

anyone know when your able to scout super sized 4 slot monsters?iv been dying to forever now :( but after you beat the game you still cant scout them, so is it after you finish the post game? sigh.

btw, i noticed you can only give i trait to a monster for another trait, you cant do it twice or the monsters other trait will go away. which sucks but i guess its to stop people from making rediculously strong monsters. lol

I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't beat post game yet, but as far as I know you can't scout the 4 sized monsters. They are fairly easy to synthesis after you beat the post game though.

I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't beat post game yet, but as far as I know you can't scout the 4 sized monsters. They are fairly easy to synthesis after you beat the post game though.

how easy is easy? and i just beat the temple areas boss from the 1st world today, i assume since i saw 3 orbs that i need to beat 2 more bosses? im also assuming one would be the snow world but how do i start that one? i cant enter it and i tried talking to the king. also where would the other boss be the 3rd one, on the 2nd world? thanks

also do you know if you can buy those items that let you take traits from one monster and give it to another? the 3 items you get from beating the game. can you buy 1 for like 100,000 gold? cause i dont know how to make SS ranked monsters without them, and since you only get 3 to start i would assume you can buy more?

how easy is easy? and i just beat the temple areas boss from the 1st world today, i assume since i saw 3 orbs that i need to beat 2 more bosses? im also assuming one would be the snow world but how do i start that one? i cant enter it and i tried talking to the king. also where would the other boss be the 3rd one, on the 2nd world? thanks

also do you know if you can buy those items that let you take traits from one monster and give it to another? the 3 items you get from beating the game. can you buy 1 for like 100,000 gold? cause i dont know how to make SS ranked monsters without them, and since you only get 3 to start i would assume you can buy more?

I think to get the snow key you need to talk to the queen in the south portion of the map, then proceed to the castle in the middle of the lake. Talk to the mermaid queen for the water key there should be a temple on the east side of the map.

I don't about the items that let you take traits over, I haven't tried those yet.

And it's pretty easy to synthesis the 4 size monsters. Spoiler since it reveals the post game bosses so i'll put this.

Orligon = Azurile x GoldSlime

(When you beat LordDraco the white dragon will give you a key to fight Azurile he'll join you if you beat him.)

The Blue serpent in water world = Poseidon x Coatol

(When you beat GenoSidoh the white dragon will give you a key to fight Poseidon he'll join you if you beat him.)

Mammoth in ice world = Gorago x Shantak

(When you beat AsuraZoma the white dragon will give you a key to fight Gorago he'll join you if you beat him.)

NeoDarck = Darck x DarkMate

(When you beat PsychoPizarro the white dragon will give you a key to fight DarkMate he'll join you if you beat him.)

LordDraco = Dragonlord(dragon form)Orligon

GenoSidoh = Sidoh x Water Serpent

AsuraZoma = Zoma x Ice Mammoth

PsychoPizarro = Pizarro x NeoDarck

Final Boss = PsychoPizarro x AsuraZoma x GenoSidoh x LordDraco

I think to get the snow key you need to talk to the queen in the south portion of the map, then proceed to the castle in the middle of the lake. Talk to the mermaid queen for the water key there should be a temple on the east side of the map.

I don't about the items that let you take traits over, I haven't tried those yet.

And it's pretty easy to synthesis the 4 size monsters. Spoiler since it reveals the post game bosses so i'll put this.

(When you beat LordDraco the white dragon will give you a key to fight Azurile he'll join you if you beat him.)

(When you beat GenoSidoh the white dragon will give you a key to fight Poseidon he'll join you if you beat him.)

(When you beat AsuraZoma the white dragon will give you a key to fight Gorago he'll join you if you beat him.)

(When you beat PsychoPizarro the white dragon will give you a key to fight DarkMate he'll join you if you beat him.)

out of curiosity, where on earth did you find this information!?!?!? lol since im assuming you didnt synth ALL that? and since the original game didnt have the post dungeon how did you find this out? very very useful information thanks! :) oh wait, did you get it from the main websites synth info? checking it out now. thanks btw

out of curiosity, where on earth did you find this information!?!?!? lol since im assuming you didnt synth ALL that? and since the original game didnt have the post dungeon how did you find this out? very very useful information thanks! :) oh wait, did you get it from the main websites synth info? checking it out now. thanks btw

I had to figure some out on my own in game, but yeah most of it came from Dragon Quest Monsters 2

dang, so how strong are you in this game?!?! btw do you know if you can get more metal slime keys? im tired of waiting 6 hours for the one key they give you in the begginning just for a few liquid metal slimes...thanks btw :)

im curious though, whats your team? must be pretty "BOSS" lol....ok that was a lame joke. w/e judge me. lol

btw i just realized that by giving my golem mutliple hits per action, i also halfed its attack power, which is HORRIBLE. i mean, it has double trouble and hits 2 times so thats 4 hits per turn, with a chance to crit each time. but the crit only does half the damage it could do. so it kinda defeats the purpose... i mean techincally its getting more crits and crits ignore defense so for online play i guess its a benefit...oh well. plus now it can use its tension too.. guess it wasnt that bad of a desision, since now it can actually use a 5 or 25 tension boost and might still not hit the cap at 999.

Edited by j1e3s5

dang, so how strong are you in this game?!?! btw do you know if you can get more metal slime keys? im tired of waiting 6 hours for the one key they give you in the begginning just for a few liquid metal slimes...thanks btw :)

im curious though, whats your team? must be pretty "BOSS" lol....ok that was a lame joke. w/e judge me. lol

btw i just realized that by giving my golem mutliple hits per action, i also halfed its attack power, which is HORRIBLE. i mean, it has double trouble and hits 2 times so thats 4 hits per turn, with a chance to crit each time. but the crit only does half the damage it could do. so it kinda defeats the purpose... i mean techincally its getting more crits and crits ignore defense so for online play i guess its a benefit...oh well. plus now it can use its tension too.. guess it wasnt that bad of a desision, since now it can actually use a 5 or 25 tension boost and might still not hit the cap at 999.

My team is

Overkilling Machine

Baalzac

King Metal Slime

and I'm not sure if there's another metal slime key. but I would assume that there is a metal king slime key out there somewhere.

also I was wrong I just checked and it looks like you can scout the 4 size monsters after you beat the post game final boss.

My team is

Overkilling Machine

Baalzac

King Metal Slime

and I'm not sure if there's another metal slime key. but I would assume that there is a metal king slime key out there somewhere.

also I was wrong I just checked and it looks like you can scout the 4 size monsters after you beat the post game final boss.

nice so you can scou them :) yayyy, also my team is currently a red SS ranked golem for crits, dont know its name, and a dark crystal. i also have that sand statue 3 slot and the first monster you get the monter. :) i hope they have a key for metal kings...ill be sad if not lol btw what rank is baalzac and is it a 2 slot? or was that including subs.

hey i climbed to the top of the tower, took FOREVER, but now im stuck, i dont know what the giant bird wants me to do. i talked to the diamond slime but still confused. what do i need to do now? i checked the website but couldnt find anything on post game, besides the 3 bosses previous to this.

Edited by j1e3s5

Well....that's defiantly easier than figuring out how to breed one back than. And much more exciting too. I wonder how he's animated though...

http://dqm3d.ffsky.cn/monsters.htm

Is this the full monster list? I thought there was 700-800 monsters in the game.

I think those are all the monsters from DQM:TW3D.

http://dqm3d.ffsky.cn/monsters.htm

Is this the full monster list? I thought there was 700-800 monsters in the game.

I think those are all the monsters from DQM:TW3D.

Yep that ones for DQM:TW3D. They haven't put up the full list for DQM2.

Edit: The DQM2 remake info is found here http://dqm23ds.ffsky.cn/

Edited by ethanej

http://dqm23ds.ffsky.cn/monlist01.htm

Ok this looks like where it'll be once they update the list. There isn't any other monster info/list anywhere yet is there?

iv been using this one. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgame-cap.com&sandbox=1

looks like it has all 800, but no pictures, just stats and abilitys and whatnot. where to find them, ect. also some monsters information isnt complete yet, which is expected since the game is still fairly new been out for like 2 weeks now.

but if you just want to check if a certain monster is in it, that list should do fine :) it also sorts them from rank F-SS :)

How do the size 4 monsters do in battle? Are they any good?

There is almost no information on any of the Super Giant monsters aside from their names, skillsets, and traits (and one of them we only have its name). However, they all have Super Gigabody (increases all damage dealt, makes physical attacks/skills hit all enemies, and raises their damage cap to 9999). They also all act a minimum of three times, with some acting 3-4 times and others always acting four times. Shin Dragonlord for example will always act four times. Super Giant monsters get six traits to start with, and can get three more through upgrading (+25, +50, and +Star).

Edited by Shinryu

How do the size 4 monsters do in battle? Are they any good?

There is almost no information on any of the Super Giant monsters aside from their names, skillsets, and traits (and one of them we only have its name). However, they all have Super Gigabody (increases all damage dealt, makes physical attacks/skills hit all enemies, and raises their damage cap to 9999). They also all act a minimum of three times, with some acting 3-4 times and others always acting four times. Shin Dragonlord for example will always act four times. Super Giant monsters get six traits to start with, and can get three more through upgrading (+25, +50, and +Star).

Wth, 9999 damage :whoa: . They must have crazy stats to reach that kind of damage even with 100 tension. Also, do you know how many skillsets they can have? I'm thinking 6, one more compared to G sized monsters.

Edit:

So I tried to dig up on some Super G monsters. Came up with è–竜ミラクレア (Miracrea/Miracle Dragon[?]) and グランエスターク (Grand Estark). Also, Grand Estark = Estark x Miracrea.

Miracrea's Stats and Resistance:

mtqz2c.jpg

Grand Estark's. And one of skillsets, probably his default skillset:

dd0sb6.jpg

Edited by Riffmaster