Cobi and Tara's Adventure 3D Megathread

anyone know when your able to start hatching eggs? iv gathered about 10-15 but the synthesis guy wont let me choose the option...

btw i found out something cool, sometimes monsters will join you even without scouting them, if you kill them sometimes they will offer to join your team afterwords :) but iv only seen this happen 2 times so far and iv been playing the game for over 22 hours so its kinda rare. :) but pretty cool :)

Edited by j1e3s5
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just thought that now that this has a release date, we could consolidate this all into one thread again. I'll update the OP when applicable information comes out.   Dragon Quest Monsters: Iru and Lu

Yeah...we're never getting this game unless it gets fan translated, so I really can't look forward to it much.   It does look really good though, just like their work with the first game.

Can't wait to not play this game in English! SE is so great to their fans!   I recently played through the GBC version for the first time and enjoyed it. I didn't really care for the key system tho

That set you get from the wave monster is just plain overpowered. The water mutlitarget attack can one shot most things!

what are you talking about? set? you mean as in a skillset? and what wave monster, im assuming you mean the one on the 2nd world? im asking because if something is overpowered then i want it :P

right now my party consist of 2, 2-slot A rank golems, they look like the majin golem from dragon quest 8 when the 3 golems fuse together. they have genie attack and light metal body, and like 500+ hp when both are around lvl 18. one even has auto hp recovery :) its a fun "lets see how many crits we can hit or miss" team, oh and they both have double trouble as well lol :P

That set you get from the wave monster is just plain overpowered. The water mutlitarget attack can one shot most things!

what are you talking about? set? you mean as in a skillset? and what wave monster, im assuming you mean the one on the 2nd world? im asking because if something is overpowered then i want it :P

right now my party consist of 2, 2-slot A rank golems, they look like the majin golem from dragon quest 8 when the 3 golems fuse together. they have genie attack and light metal body, and like 500+ hp when both are around lvl 18. one even has auto hp recovery :) its a fun "lets see how many crits we can hit or miss" team, oh and they both have double trouble as well lol :P

Exactly as you said! It's the skillset from that monster. My low level monsters are doing well over 100 damage with the attack!

And I want that golem ;_;.

Edited by Proshall

Exactly as you said! It's the skillset from that monster. My low level monsters are doing well over 100 damage with the attack!

And I want that golem ;_;.

wow, 100 damage and you said its a group attack? and your only on the 2nd world?!?! danggggg lol i need this skillset lol. thanks for the tip :) btw how many points did you invest in the skillset to get the attack? so i know which one your talking about. thanks again.

and yea the golem is pretty nice. it does like 500-600 damage with a crit sometimes, also iv seen it do 800-999 damage since it gets a tention boost of 25 all in one go. then if it happens again it can get a tension of 100 in just 2 boosts. iv only seen this happen once though so far. but it did 999 damage without a crit at like lvl 15-18 if im remembering correctly. lol either way its a fun crit team :)

nice, heals are always a plus i tend to look for in skills :) the only problem is i dont know who i would give it too, i had a metal king slime but i synthed it to make my other golem, i have 2 now but no metal king slime :( im only slightly crazy for doing that lol well maybe not since metal slimes are pretty easy to scout so i can always get another one in about an hour or so of play time, and ill have my metal king back :) but since its gone atm i only have my golems, which would be stupid to put it on since they are physical attackers lol and this giant 3 slot monster that does physical crits as well, it has a giant whip and attacks all enemys for crits. and the monster you get from the giant bird in the very beginning, i believe they called it a "monter" or something weird like. the one i created, which i feel always dies quickly from spells. which is dumb. lol he can get like 2-3 hit by almost anything with spell damage ><. even though its a rank A + 60 with like 400 defence over. since spells do a set amount of damage. wow im typing alot ima stop. lol

and yes, dat golem damage lololol. i lied i guess that wasnt the end of my typing :P this is though :)

btw do you know how to hatch eggs proshall? lol cause im stumped

I'd maybe ask the lady next to the Synth man, she seems eggy.

i tried talking to everyone sadly and isnt the 3rd option on the synth guy for eggs? i cant read it but i thought thats what it said in terrys wonderland for the egg option. if not then idk maybe i need to wait. im on the 4th world though so im thinking i just need to do something.

also i love those quests. i just got almost 9000 gold from finishing my lvl 29 quest, i got S rank and now its lvl 34. :) ill prob get over 10,000 gold next time i finish that one. :) iv got almost 90,000 in the bank lol but yea the spells seem overpowered in this game as far as iv seen. alot of them at least. the lvl 9s were doing group spells over 100-200 damage like i mentioned before. and you mentioned the wave skillset having a really powerefull attack. but oh well i guess lol

also i have a key that says "maruta no kagi" and its a picture of an island but i cant go to it. any idea why?

Edited by j1e3s5

HOLY LDFJSLFJSDLKFJA, I JUST GOT SCOUTED A S RANKED 3 SLOT MONSTER, my crits only got me 3% chance and my best meat did only .2 % so after 2 of them i had .4% then i got 1 crit so a 3.4% chance on this giant sand statue rank S 3 slot. and i GOT IT! :) complete luck. even with my 2 golems huge attack power this thing must be crazy. for anyone wanting to know where i found it, its on the 1st world the dessert world. if you go to the temple area the last part of that world i guess it randomly spawns in. and i saw the statues tail move so i went up to it and i tried to scout it and got it omg lol crazy how a S rank is on the first world im so happy :) :) :) lol

its a lvl 40 3 slot so no wonder it was hard to scout lol it appears to be some lion like statue with wings thats made of sand or something. i cant read any of the skills exept it goes 2-3 times, giga body which really isnt anything, dein break, whatever that is. and i cant read the others lol but im happy :)

Edited by j1e3s5

Wow, congrats! Any chance of a picture? :o

sure thing :) im so happy :) it looks really cool too its like a sand statue of a lion with wings :) :)

ill take 1 of it in battle and of its picture :)

ok so i took 4 lol here they are :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/24obpzo.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/qx0ygg.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/15i52tj.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2s0g6xh.jpg

idk why they are all sideways when they look correct on my computer when i checked which way to take the picture with my phone. but oh well. hopefully you can see what it looks like :)

btw i found out its one skill is to auto magic barrier in fights sometimes, and now that i went back to read it i do see it says magic barrier in the skill :P which is kinda cool :)

Edited by j1e3s5

proshall whats the name of the moveset for the wave. because i just synthed the wave monster with my s class monster but didnt see any water moveset, whats the name of it? because in terrys wonderland theres always a rare chance of each monster getting a special skillset and you might of just gotten it. becasue mine just had magic up. for mp boosts and magic boost, and something else i forget but it didnt seem like it was it.

well i got another S class monster :) its a dark crystal 2 slot monster :) these golems are nice for scouting high defense - multislot monsters that are normally hard to scout :)

Edited by j1e3s5

So this is a thing that exists in this game. Note it's a bit of a spoiler, hence why I put it in appropriate tags.

Lm3NgXT.png

Say hello to the true final boss.

Edited by Shinryu

proshall whats the name of the moveset for the wave. because i just synthed the wave monster with my s class monster but didnt see any water moveset, whats the name of it? because in terrys wonderland theres always a rare chance of each monster getting a special skillset and you might of just gotten it. becasue mine just had magic up. for mp boosts and magic boost, and something else i forget but it didnt seem like it was it.

well i got another S class monster :) its a dark crystal 2 slot monster :) these golems are nice for scouting high defense - multislot monsters that are normally hard to scout :)

I have no clue, can't read Japanese. Sorry!

That final boss, too. .O.

well i just beat the game :) i completely wrecked the final boss not even using my substitute monsters. the first boss has 4500 hp and then it transformes and has 5600 and i destroyed both lol i will admit i had to use quite a bit of items though to restore my golems mp and hp. first time for everything lol

now for the post dungeon! :)

anyone know how to use the terrys wonderland app to transfer monsters? iv been trying to get it to work for a few hours but it keeps taking me to some mii place and i dont know what information its asking me to give so when i back out of it, i get the error 007 3102 but i dont know what this means or how to get the app working..any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

anyone know how to use the terrys wonderland app to transfer monsters? iv been trying to get it to work for a few hours but it keeps taking me to some mii place and i dont know what information its asking me to give so when i back out of it, i get the error 007 3102 but i dont know what this means or how to get the app working..any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Nintendo requires you to have a nintendo network account to download some apps, they're asking you to sign into a current account or make a new one in order to download that app.