Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2

Wow, cool.  Nice work.  Is that a Scout Ring I see on his finger, or just some other ring?  I don't know why I was also drawn to his boots. They look reminiscent of Celestrian Boots:

Aquila.png

I am also drawn to the backpack.  That is one boxy backpack!  I guess that makes it look more like he is carrying books in there, which is not uncharacteristic for a researcher.

In any case, thanks for sharing this.  Very cool.

• Upvote 1

It is a scout ring. Most of the passengers had either a ring or another accessory with a green orb, just like the one on the rings.

The captain has it on his belt. The engineer has it on his wrist. The GP fan has it on his dragon staff. The researcher and the star master have normal rings. I have to check if the newbie idol companion has a ring or the green orb anywhere.

The bag must be that size so he can carry everything he needs (I know I usually carry a lot of things, just in case I will need them; especially if I am traveling).

Thanks for the comments.

Thanks. I will. There are a few pics from this game I still have to color (drew them way back during the DQ-ify a poster contest and never really finished them; getting my laptop stolen would do that).

Dragon%2BQuest%2BMonsters%2B-%2BJoker%2B

Don Mogura.

A pic I drew a long time ago, and just got to color today, four years later...

• Upvote 2

Very nice indeed.

She is old, though. I imagine she is at least 25, if not older. Can you imagine that?

Actually, when I thought that (her being old), then looked at her again, I thought Charlize Theron could play her in a movie. You know, because Ms. Theron is old, too. :D

Clue: Dragon Quest Monster - Joker 2 edition!

Pic for a Den's contest.

I wish more people would participate and also that more people would vote.

Hey! I got an idea!

If people want their badges for just buying a game, they must vote in other contest! How does that sound? :D :D :D

But seriously, if there is no time to participate, I wish we could make the contests exciting enough for others to find the will to vote, at least.

Edited by Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Aroma and Demon Speddio.

The eleventh piece of the Monster Master Collection, featuring Aroma (whom you may know as "Solitaire"), from Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2.

Just found this thread. I love that Clue one.

• Upvote 1