Sign in to follow this  
mma0701

3DS StreetPass

This was brought up in an unrelated topic so it got me wondering how everyone else has been doing with the StreetPass feature on the 3DS.  I've had my DS for just over a month and since then my Plaza Population is 121 and my StreetPass is at 210.  Now given that will be much higher because my GF and co-workers have 3DS' and I meet my co-worker 5 days a week and my GF almost every day.

I'm living in Vancouver Canada and I've passed people from all over the world (Canada, United States, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, and Brazil) but that's probably due to the fact that well over 50% of downtown's population is international students.

How is everyone else doing?  If you live in the USA, what state do you live in?  Maybe other states are busier than others (I'm thinking California is probably the same as B.C.)

How long have you had your DS? What's your StreetPass population?

Thinking back to when DraQue IX was released and if you lived outside of Japan and didn't go to conventions your only means of expanding your hotel was with a 2nd DS and a flash cart.  I wouldn't mind having the same kind of system seeing as my Fire Emblem StreetPass is almost full and I have some with Animal Crossing...I just don't know how to access it (maybe I should read the manual).

• Upvote 3

I live in Delaware. Very slow and boring place lol. I've had my 3DS for over 2 years and my plaza population is at 296 with only 46 streetpass tags.

• Upvote 1

I've had my 3DS for over a year now, and I have only 100ish in my plaza.

• Upvote 1

StreetPass tags are at a whopping 18 and my Plaza Population is 80. I got my 3DS at the release day. Alberta sure is a sucky place for tags.

Where are you people getting all these tags from? I just got my 10th tag thanks to those relay station things, but I only seem to get one around here like once a week.

A -lot- of my tags are from the same people I go to class with, and a Nintendo rep set up one at our main Gamestop.

everyone come to Vancouver!

I imagine people working at electronics stores get a lot of street passes.  I met a guy in Warriors Way (street pass game) from France and his army was 9,999,999

doesn't mean he's met that many people (far from it) but I only have around 9,000 troops and the most I've met from a single street pass in 2XX

I got, uh, like almost 50 tags with a Streetpass population of over 500.

Los Angeles California

Lets see, I got about 50 in the last day of Anime Expo (never configured the thing before that)

About 30 from half a day at Disney's California Adventure.

About 15 from a trip Down Town to Little Tokyo when it was inhabited by cosplayers for who knows what reason.

1 from an RN at a hospital.

I don't have a 3DS but my mom was in washington a month or two ago and streetpassed Reggie. The Nintendo Reggie.

Most of my streetpass tags are my sister and nephew. Oh, and the next door neighbour; his counter says almost 300 tags, but I actually know it's more - they only went past 99 after one of the upgrades.

Some are from my local EB Games (GameStop)

Occasionally I get a random person, very occasionally.

And I only managed to get all of the Quest and Quest II hats this week - so perhaps soon I will buy the other StreetPass titles.

EDIT: My Plaza population is 325, and apparently I've garnered 1037 StreetPass Hits.

Edited by Sorgatani

Most of my streetpass tags are my sister and nephew. Oh, and the next door neighbour; his counter says almost 300 tags, but I actually know it's more - they only went past 99 after one of the upgrades.

Some are from my local EB Games (GameStop)

Occasionally I get a random person, very occasionally.

And I only managed to get all of the Quest and Quest II hats this week - so perhaps soon I will buy the other StreetPass titles.

EDIT: My Plaza population is 325, and apparently I've garnered 1037 StreetPass Hits.

that sound reasonable, how long have you had your 3DS for?

I found my receipt and I bought my 3DS on July 14th so I've had it for just over 2 months and now I'm at 244 Tags and 202 Plaza Population

I'm a bit confused...tags are how many times you've passed people overall and population are unique people?  'Cause my GD and me have met 40 times and all my co-workers are at Level 7 in FInd Mii, which means I've passed them all at least 7 times and there are 4 co-workers...so 202+40+7+7+7+7 = 270, not 244

Hits is the total number of tags; Population is unique Miis. Not just the same mii wearing a different hat, for example.

I do not know much more about it, truth be told.

I've had my 3DS since October last year. Thanks mainly to my sister, I've completed all of the current puzzle panels too, but I am guessing that they'll release new panels for SSB and Pkmn X/Y, and LoZ LbW soon.

Edited by Sorgatani