Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Rigor_Mortex

Scroll Stealing

Since i misplaced my original copy of the game, i had to start again on another... {Miss my trauminator} the scroll i particularly need is priest, the problem with that is the night clubber you have to steal it from. I assembled a team of 2 lootist monsters both level 50. Then in order to assure that they didn't get wiped out I got a Metal king slime with: 

Defence 3/Defence 2/Martyr 

I used selflessness in order to shield my looters from harm. However why does that night clubber land so many critical hits?

does it have hopeful hitter? Gale Bolg?  Since its critical hit does land around 220 on my Metal king. It usually gets wiped out. I know normal clubbers have: Last Word/Giant Killer But Eugene's? 

Anyone know? Added Traits? Or even the drop rate for that scroll?  

Id go online and get a scroll but there certain technical problems {Prefer not to reveal}

Thanks to all that reply.  :)

Edited by The_Dark_Black_Dragon

Eugene's monsters are all super-hacked, so I wouldn't be surprised if his night clubber has a trait it shouldn't have.

Also, maybe try using monsters with Klepto Clobber? Pretty sure you can get that from the Bounty Hunter skill set, which is easy enough to get by synthesizing a hammerhood and nature monster for a brownie. I think other sets have it (like Captain Crow's) but I'm kind of biased towards Bounty Hunter :P

And if the critical hits are becoming a problem, isn't there a skill or spell that prevents them from a single monster? Critical Miss, I think? Looks like Seal and All-Rounder might be the more easily accessible sets for that, yo.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply.

Thank you for all the tips, i did start using critical miss. So it was no longer a roll of the dice, waiting for the hit to come. 

Now ive got myself all the monsters i lost, with there defense boosts. :)