what are you playing?

Making those proficards are pretty addicting. I spend a lot of time in mine getting everything right. I switched it around a lot, but the Warrior of Light always remains the character on it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm currently dying from too many games but that's because I'm 100% against buying used games, so I always buy day one   PS3: Dragon's Crown, Ducktales Remastered, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F, Kille

Spyro 3’s progress has been the slowest of the three games for sure. I’ve reached Evening Lake (the third hub world) and have completed Bentley’s level. Man, I don’t remember if he was like this in th

So, a week or two ago All of the Lego Harry Potter games were on sale on the eShop. My fiancé, who is a total non-gamer, is a Harry Potter geek.    I bought the games in hopes she would eventua

Posted Images

Benjamin has become the face of my card. Minwu was in the original since he resembles Gogo the closet (thanks to covering his face) but I gotta represent Mystic Quest if only for the music alone.

I was super-duper surprised they included Mystic Quest, even if it was only a couple of tracks, the fact they acknowledge it is the best. I really liked the game as a kid. Benjamin has earned a spot on my final team when I finish leveling all the characters to 99. I still have two open slots that I'm trying to figure out who will fit.

(Aww yeah, 1000 posts! Level up!)

Edited by Bururian

Hmmm...

I think when we play again we should opt for Ultimate Scores. I'm just glad I won on Battle of the Four Fiends so it wasn't a total shut out. :P

Definitely! Burst or no Burst? The latter is just a test of skill. Who will screw up first? 

Thanks for playing. I always feel bad when I almost shut people down in the game. It's why I have a hard time finding anyone. :(

Play my Quest I have attached to my Proficard, It'll give you some black shards, and I can attach another one for more black shards.

I say no burst next time.

I'll admit I got a little salty after I lost at The Darkness of Eternity, but I realized going in that I was going to get my arse handed to me since you've had WAAAAY more experience at the game than I have, so I wasn't all that bothered by losing.

I have the same feeling when I play Smash against my friends. 9 outta 10 matches I win, with or without items on normal or Omega version stages. Usually they decide to gang up and take me out first, but...

Anyway, I'd like to play again sometime, and if I get any good maps i'll attach then to my card and send them your way. The one I had attached had several shard bosses, so hopefully that can help you get any characters you may need. Let me know if there are any shards you need, and I'll see what maps I have to match.

Awesome. No burst it is! I really thought I was going to lose at Darkness of Eternity. That was a super close one.

I don't need shards anymore, I finally unlocked the last of the characters last night. Now I'm just looking for maps with Magic pots and good items like Miratete's Memoris and Molulu's Charm. I need those Premium cards!

Yes, that one really came down to the wire. It was pretty fun.

I can't help you with items I'm afraid. Only item map I have is a Choco Potion map. I'll keep an eye out though!

And as for Black shards, I'd love any maps you have with them!

I think I have enough maps to provide most if not all the shards. The one attached to my Proficard last night had at most 3. I have a few others with 2 or 3 each. Thankfully they aren't Long Quests like the one on my card.

I'm still slowly but surely unlocking characters in Curtain Call. I've almost finished off the black Crystal, and soon everyone's favorite long sword toting mama's boy will show up...

Buru, if you happen to see this: what is the name of the symphonic Final Fantasy 1 soundtrack you mentioned a few posts ago?

I'm still slowly but surely unlocking characters in Curtain Call. I've almost finished off the black Crystal, and soon everyone's favorite long sword toting mama's boy will show up...

Buru, if you happen to see this: what is the name of the symphonic Final Fantasy 1 soundtrack you mentioned a few posts ago?

I'm not sure if it has a name, but this is what I was talking about.

If you're looking for any shards, I have tons of maps. I have several maps with bosses that drop Premium cards, too.

Oh you were talking about the PS1 version of the soundtrack. That's a good one. I only ask because I recently found Game Trailers Final Fantasy Retrospective again on YouTube (in full) and it had some of FF1's music in the background in symphonic format.

For shards, I'm looking for any maps with Peach shards. I still have 5 characters to unlock from that Crystal...

Maybe you mentioned it before, but what do the 3 letters mean anyway? Just Normal, Rare, and Premium like the collecticards?

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Ooo, that's a cool carrying bag. Nice find.

Nice.

If you don't have any peach shard maps then that's fine. But if you have any black shard maps I'd appreciate one of those. I'm two away from unlocking mama's boy,

Sure I'll jump on and create a room.

Hey, thanks for the map Buru.

Would you want any item maps I have? They aren't too exciting, but I have a handful with items instead of shards for rewards. If there is anything in particular let me know.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Besides Dragon Quest X (which I'm barely playing - I'm subscribed but I really haven't prioritized it lately) I'm playing Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy on PS Vita (part of the Jak and Daxter Collection) as well as Jak X: Combat Racing (which unfortunately didn't get ported to another system, so I'm playing the PS2 version in an emulator - my computer barely runs it with my new graphics card... When I've got the money I'm buying a GeForce GTX 1080 to put in my dad's old desktop which also already has a better CPU than my Alienware, so...)

I'll be pre-ordering DQ Builders soon, and I really should pre-order DQVII and DQVIII too... I might pre-order them all at once next time I go to Video Game Headquarters (screw GameStop). When each of those come out, everything else will be forgotten for a while. :D

• Upvote 1