mma0701

what are you playing?

I'm fairly certain I'm going to get a PS4 tomorrow....

I've been on and off with Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon on my PSP. Of all the Spyro games this is the one I remember the most, as I would always watch my older cousin play through it back when I was little.

Just finished Super Metroid. Been feeling it since they announced Return of Samus last week.

Just finished Super Metroid. Been feeling it since they announced Return of Samus last week.

But are you really feeling it? (Points to Monado Blade)

I'm really feeling it *points to head*

d1dedffc6de8d86fbf5b84691acd9d79.png

God her eyes are scary.

God her eyes are scary.

Most of the faces in this game are scary.

The anime art style makes it less scary...I think.

The anime art style makes it less scary...I think.

Those eyes are like black holes that will swallow my soul if I look to much.

There are SCPs who aren't as freaky as her face.

What's an SCP?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

A collection of stories about phenomenon and other weird things. They are supposed to be creepy, un-explainable things. They are a fun read if you institute some suspension of disbelief. 

This one is my favorite:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-087

Edited by Bururian

What's an SCP?

Internet horror stories of creatures and/or objects. If you want to read the most infamous one, look up SCP #173.

Edit: Damn it, Bururian, you beat me to it!

Anyway, my favorite SCP is #507, the man who warps realities. There are some real messed up places he goes to, but reading all the data logs for the places he goes is interesting.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

What's an SCP?

Internet horror stories of creatures and/or objects. If you want to read the most infamous one, look up SCP #173.

Edit: Damn it, Bururian, you beat me to it!

Anyway, my favorite SCP is #507, the man who warps realities. There are some real messed up places he goes to, but reading all the data logs for the places he goes is interesting.

This animation of it is really the best:

Playing a lot of Tekken 7, working on my Lili tech.

Attack on Titan. When I figure out the mechanics, I feel like a Titan-slaying god. Other times, I'm flailing all over the place trying to make sure I snap in and out of attack mode at the right time.

The plot is broken in this game, so don't even try to experience the story here. The key emotional beats are present, but they're missing all the other little moments that make the drama gel. I wouldn't even be able to tell you the characters' names if I hadn't watched the show and read the manga first.

Skip the story cutscenes and just jump into the ODM action.

• Upvote 1

Finished Metroid NES and Super Metroid in the last two weeks. Working through Metroid Fusion now. It's really nice that I'll be able to play Metroid 1-4 on one device. I'm glad I was a 3DS ambassador to get Metroid Fusion on my 3DS.

I got my hands on Levi and now I'm unstoppable. I'm a literal god in this game so long as I replay missions as him. They drop logisticians all over the map so that you can replenish blades and gas, but I can go an entire mission without needed to bother with either.

Your score is based on mini-missions you complete, number of Titan kills, and speed, but Levi is so OP that I charge through missions and only kill the bare minimum of Titans and it negatively impacts my score. I could get S-rank in missions and time, but then get a B for subjugations.

Started playing through some Federation Force with a friend, since he just got the game. It's a lot of fun. More enjoyable with double the people.

Beat Metroid Fusion, and then Metroid 2 the next day. Started on Metroid Prime not long after that. About a quarter of the way through it now.

The best part of Attack on Titan is going back to older, easier missions and absolutely blasting through them, flying through Trost District and slashing Titans in one hit, then zooming off to cut through more.

I'm playing on Normal difficulty and the missions are exceptionally easy to score S-rank in. I might replay on the hardest difficulty to try to complete it.

I've gotten back into playing Dragon's Crown. It's a very good looking game, and I like the narration used. I've just helped the Duke who wants the throne, but it seems like he may not be that bad of a guy.

I like that you can use CPU characters to join you in dungeons. When I realized this was a multiplayer pushed game, I was afraid the game would be needlessly difficult if you played by yourself. Thanks to being able to revive fallen adventurers who can join you, I can still get that multiplayer experience to an extent.

I'm looking forward to playing it some more after work. Might try and complete some more of the sidequests to unlock gallery art.

Really been in the mood for some high skill games lately. So, I started with the guilty gear games last month, and now I am playing through the devil may cry games.

DMC1 is alright, but it hasn't aged very well. Regardless, I had fun. 2 is just bad and 3 is absolutely amazing. These games get called out for being nonsensical over the top action BS. But I would actually say that 3 has a great story to tell. Really well done character development for Dante, and the way they utilize the rival character in this game is amazing. 4 definately has the best gameplay, but it is clearly a rushed game. Story didn't dive into the interesting parts as well, and we are left with something really bland. Definately lost potential there. Luckily Dante is a fun character like always and I feel like Nero is a welcome addition to the series (even if he doesnt compare to Dante and Vergil). Gameplay is a work of art "best in the genre imo", and that really saves the game for me. Just too bad the level design around it is really mediocre. Not to mention how the 2nd part of the game has you backtracking through the same levels, with the same bosses.

Not going to play the reboot tho. Game is fun and all, but the characters are just straight up unlikable, which is a deal breaker for me. I mean, when your main character (who is supposed to be cool and likable) brags about killing a baby, you have a problem. I don't care if it was the child of the main villain. And don't even get me started about Vergil.

Really looking forward to devil may cry 5 whenever that gets announced. The director already confirmed that the series isn't dead, and that he wants to return to the original series. And he has an unrevealed project in the works which he plans to reveal this year. Sooooo, I am hopefull we wont have to wait too long. I hope he can deliver a fullfilling game around that DMC4 gameplay this time around.

Edited by Emptilion

I've been on a bit of an old twin stick shooter kick lately... Put quite a bit of time into SmashTV and Robotron 2084 ports on the 360.

*in a whispered, sultry tone* Bayonetta. *echo*

I'm really feeling it *points to head*

d1dedffc6de8d86fbf5b84691acd9d79.png

Ha! I finished that game recently! XD

*in a whispered, sultry tone* Bayonetta. *echo*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_G-bqkb-Xw

Edited by Duran