I'm kinda ok with this being a blow to the US. I'd rather live in a country that's not in the middle of everything. I mean, what's it like in Australia or New Zealand when you don't have to worry about the whole rest of the world?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aw, I wanted to make a troll post and quote the entire thread one more time, but I got an error saying I'd gone over the set number of quotes.

But I was having so much fun showing off how nihilistic the world really is!

... What about starving children and immigrants HERE? I hate the idea of "foreign aid" when we have problems at home.

I find it really strange than the US President refuses to take action, whereas the French President want to do it... 

But even him is pretty lonely with this decision. Everyone on the opposition, and even his own clan isn't as  sure as him... (and in europe in general, he don't have a lot of support for this decision)

I heard on the radio that it was just him sending the problem to someone else (namely the Repubicans).

Whether it's a cowardly move, or a good strategic decision is up to you. (I also heard people talking about risks of a new Cold War...)

And as long as the Russia and China would be here, the UNO will never makes any move.

I'm kinda ok with this being a blow to the US. I'd rather live in a country that's not in the middle of everything. I mean, what's it like in Australia or New Zealand when you don't have to worry about the whole rest of the world?

Poor and with not much livelihood or prosperity for a majority of citizens.