It's time we have an intervention (Dwaine, Ryu)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And since everyone loves Stella  

I was going to recommend this; but I'm worried that the insanity would far spread out to contaminate this entire forum.   Instead, I have deliberated with my laboratory of scientists, and we have d

Let me see if I've figured out the results of this stareoff.

1175297_546675098713296_2021031726_n.jpg

I always heard Stella was a party girl, but damn.  Somewhere during the battle of the boobs, one experiences what I'll call a "Dwaine Odyssey 2013" experience.

• Upvote 1

BoF forever. A good few of my avatars here has been BoF, ranging from BoF3 Ryu walking, BoF4 Ryu swinging a sword, and so on.

Let me see if I've figured out the results of this stareoff.

1175297_546675098713296_2021031726_n.jpg

I always heard Stella was a party girl, but damn.  Somewhere during the battle of the boobs, one experiences what I'll call a "Dwaine Odyssey 2013" experience.

My "Most Excellent" post was involved in this? Wow.... :laugh:  :whoa:  :P  :tounge2: 

Yeah, I figured some people might not know which Dragon Quest Bill and Ted were in. :P

"Bogus. Heinous. Most non-triumphant."

Yeah, I figured some people might not know which Dragon Quest Bill and Ted were in. :P

Interestingly enough, the game isn't Bill & Ted. It's Totally Rad(Known in Japan by the name Magic John, which obviously has more an anime feel to it).

I posted it not as a stare down, I posted it as a form of approval.

My mistake.  Still, your approval noted, they are looking.  Perhaps waiting on what was to come.  :evillaugh:

EDIT: I remember totally rad!  I love those 80's named games.  Bad Dudes.

Edited by foxfirenelli

I love you guys... XD

EDIT: I remember totally rad! I love those 80's named games. Bad Dudes.

Bad Dudes = Good Times.

The only arcade game I ever bothered to beat. Took a couple months and a couple bucks, but oh, memories.

• Upvote 1

My mistake.  Still, your approval noted, they are looking.  Perhaps waiting on what was to come.  :evillaugh:

Totally Rad ended up as a sort of parody of the original game it was localized from(even the translators admitted to it).

• Upvote 1

Totally Rad ended up as a sort of parody of the original game it was localized from(even the translators admitted to it).

You have a complete comaparaison of the Original and translated version here.

• Upvote 1

Bad Dudes = Good Times.

The only arcade game I ever bothered to beat. Took a couple months and a couple bucks, but oh, memories.

That's bad... dude!  ;)  I don't think I ever played it so I am not a bad dude.  :cry2:

You have a complete comparison of the Original and translated version here.

That's pretty fascinating!  I love stories like this.  Thanks! :thumbsup:

You have a complete comaparaison of the Original and translated version here.

That's where I found out about the differences at. It's also the site where I found out the original Japanese name of the game Krion Conquest.

Bad Dudes = Good Times.

I give you props for beating that game. It was hard as hell.

Back

Bad Dudes = Good Times.

I give you props for beating that game. It was hard as hell.

Yeah it was.  Back in the early 90s I "worked" at a bowling alley as a pre-teen.  Basically we could hang out at the bowling alley all day, we would help kids at camps that came in learn to bowl, and we were allowed to bowl all we wanted, play pool all day, and got pizza every day as a compensation.  It beat just hanging out at home.  Also, we'd get $3 a day for whatever we want.  Most went to pinball and a couple favorite games.  Ameridarts and Bad Dudes were the top 2.

This topoc didn't really work.

• 2 weeks later...