Sign in to follow this  
PrimeSlime26

ACNL: My Town's Dream Address

My Dream Address is: 4800-2132-9978
I figured I would share this again because I have changed a lot in town since the last time I shared it here. I would say I'm about 50% done with my town overall. I have pretty much gotten a majority of my land used up in the way I would like it, and I'm now just focusing on perfecting it(although I've had the perfect town status for over a month XD.)

I would love to hear your guys thought on it, give it a look! :)

Edited by PrimeSlime26
  • Upvote 2

Pretty sweet town, man. It's clear you've put a lot of work into it. Way more developed than mine, that's for sure. I was a little weary of all the open space but I think it adds an open-ness to the town where it almost seems bigger than it actually is. Also, where did you get that sick billboard with Lyle and Tom Nook on it? Is it a PWP? Great job dude.

Feel free to check out mine if you want. 5700-2205-3799

• Upvote 1

Yeah the billboard is a PWP called Video Screen. Jock villagers can recommend it, it's one of my favorites. Thanks for the feedback! I'll be giving your town a look too.

I checked out your town too! I really like the paths and hybrids you got going on(I need to work on my orange roses, and orange lilies.) You also have Lucky and Ankha which I think is very awesome! They are two of my dream villagers. Overall I think there's a lot you can do with the town, and I really enjoyed it. :)

Thanks man! Yeah, I got flowers just chilling everywhere, I'm too lazy to organize them at the moment but I'll get on that eventually.

Also, as soon as I started playing today, Samson suggested that video screen to me. Weird.

I haven't done my Dream Suite yet, once I get my Golden Axe, I'll finish it. :D

I still need to get myself a wifi adapter.

Although, too be honest, mine isn't too developed. I have the Reset Center, two extra bridges(one cobblestone and one wooden), a stone tablet, water fountain and am now working on a street lamp.

I have peaches(native fruit), cherries, lychee, mangoes, bananas, durian, lemons, apples, coconuts and bamboo in my town.

Well hey, that's definitely a start! It took me a while to get my town to the way it is right now. I think one of the key elements in this game is working and getting the most out of the layout you are given. It's quite fun!

I guess it is, considering that I could have better balanced playthroughs. My evening shifts at work cause me to do quick check on the town sessions instead of getting in an hour playing, I recently started the night owl ordinance because of this.

A little later than the others, but I paid you a visit today!

It's coming along really well, as is your house - and this is only halfway? Amazing!

Mine is nowhere near as well arranged as yours, Thank you for sharing it.

• Upvote 1

I'll probably post mine eventually, but I definitely need more Public Works Projects.  The one MAJOR gripe with this game IS the Public Works Projects, it's so counter-intuitive.  You shouldn't have Shizu following you around blindly, it should switch to an overhead grid view of your town letting you know exactly where you can and cannot place your projects.  It's so annoying to hear here bark over and over again about the size when that literally means NOTHING to me.

Yeah, it can be a bit annoying after a while XD. It's too close to the river! It's too close to the pond! It's too close to the rock! It's too close to the house! It's too close to the Public works project! It can be a little much sometimes lol

For those who are tired of having bad luck with Crazy Redd's art and sculpture sales, here's this:

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/40664617166/crazy-redd

This shows how you can tell whether or not any of the artwork is legit. (This helped me today with getting the dynamic painting)

Of course, it won't help you with any resident selling you art, but it's still nice to have.

• Upvote 1