Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Slime Collision Screensaver - Promoted by King Zenith

It's been about 6 years since I have seen anyone mention this, so I thought I would bring it up again for anyone who was not aware of it.

Woodus created a Windows screen saver called "Slime Collision" and has made it available for download here. Here is a snapshot from the screen saver:

ss_slimecollision.jpg

And here is a little video showing it in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmQ_DOifK4

I love this screen saver because, well, who doesn't want to see Slimes bouncing all around their screen? My kids absolutely love it too. Anytime it comes on, everything must stop so we can all watch the King Slime come in and smack into the other slimes. Even my 1-year-old is mesmerized by it.

Anyway, it doesn't get much press and that's a shame. Woodus is too modest to hype up his own stuff ;) I have it installed on my Windows 8 machine and it works great, so I don't think there would be any compatibility issues.

Oh, and the RSS feed on it is optional. If you don't like that, you can turn it off in the options. I like it though, so I keep it on.

Anyway, I hope some of you will be seeing this for the first time and can start putting it to good use.

That is all.

And downloaded

Muchas gracias Sr. Woodus!  :whoa: