Sign in to follow this  
SlimeBeherit

Yugioh x Dragon Quest?

So i can't find any info on this cross over besides what was mentioned on the GAF, any one have any info on this?

Be nice to have Dragon Quest monsters as Yugioh cards : )

• Upvote 1

Saw on the broadcast.  I was surprised to find Yugioh still be to a thing

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! A THOUSAND TIMES, NO! 

YuGiOh is a plague on mankind now, like other shitty-ass TCG cartoons, IT NEEDS TO DIE. I'd rather see a DQ-Pokemon crossover/parody.

ANYTHING BUT THAT $#!&ING THING. =_= I am going to go eat a Beherit and Apostle the world into a new age now.

To be fair, a Pokemon/Dragon cross over would be sweet.

Mario X Dragon Quest...oh wait

If Koei and Nintendo made Pokemon X Samurai Warriors, aka Pokemon Conquest...

...Dynasty Warriors X Dragon Quest Monsters...

I can already see Cao Cao riding on Empyrea, Sun Jian on a Great Sabrecat, and Liu Bei riding Xenlon.

A DQ fighting game would be cool like Capcom vs Dragon Quest 

YuGiOh is a plague on mankind now, like other shitty-ass TCG cartoons, IT NEEDS TO DIE. I'd rather see a DQ-Pokemon crossover/parody.

ANYTHING BUT THAT $#!&ING THING. =_= I am going to go eat a Beherit and Apostle the world into a new age now.

What's wrong with the card game?

What's wrong with the card game?

I think he means the anime show.

Oh yeah, the anime/manga are whack. Which is what i think they are going, some cross over with the DQ manga and Yugioh manga. I just thought it be cool to have a slime yugioh card to play with.

Oh yeah, the anime/manga are whack. Which is what i think they are going, some cross over with the DQ manga and Yugioh manga. I just thought it be cool to have a slime yugioh card to play with.

Not gonna lie I would get into Yugioh and play a DQ deck :P

IT'S NOT TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL.

N...N-No.

That sounds like something Chris Chan would do.

I'd like that. I enjoy the card game, so it's win win for me. There's a metric crapton of Western Yugioh fans too, so it's good publicity as well!

Edited by Proshall

I never liked YugiOh. Even though I only played through half of Pokémon Yellow before I was bored, I really liked what I saw of the show. I think that is how the game rules would work on a "real" world. Sort of.

But then I saw YGO... And they had card games on the anime... "My card covers 20 damage from your card," "my card does unblockable damage."

If I wanted to watch guys playing cards I would go back to college and walk into the cafeteria.

I doubt there will ever be a crossover. The YGO manga actually wasn't bad in its earliest form- there was a focus on games, but rarely the card game itself. It was mostly about Yugi's possession and the shadow games he played to punish those that deserved it.

I doubt there will ever be a crossover. The YGO manga actually wasn't bad in its earliest form- there was a focus on games, but rarely the card game itself. It was mostly about Yugi's possession and the shadow games he played to punish those that deserved it.

But some kind of crossover was announced at the DQX event that passed.

If there is one thing I could see a crossover working with, it would be the Elder Scrolls series. Though it would obviously be Alternate Universe, another planet, or Dragon Quest with say... Skyrim's game mechanics. That I would kill to play.

I was thinking about remaking DW1 in the Oblivion Engine. I'm not sure how to go about it, though. (I know total conversions have been done with Oblivion though - Morroblivion is an example, though I haven't had the chance to try it yet.)