Hell, it's about time...

Saigan-San, what does this score mean? :whoa:

DQBenchresult1.png

It means your benchmark score.

Saigan-San, what does this score mean? :whoa:

DQBenchresult1.png

It means your benchmark score.

Im asking what the score says....

Wish I knew what all the options meant, managed to figure out what I think is a loop option, and then Fullscreen...tried other options but didnt see much difference. hmm.

Hold up, hold up, hold up.

Tell me more about the beta. Can anybody sign up and play offline, even dirty Americans like m'self?

Yeah, Dwaine.  And if you use a VPN, you can play it online too

stanley.gif

• Upvote 2

What, 9,000?!

i don't know if someone can help me. If i login online while im not on vpn, the game start then give me the error message. thats alright. But if i connect to a vpn, when i try to login there is nothing happening. i enter my user id and password then i click play online then the screen flash 1 time and the password dissapear and i have to retap it. so when im on vpn the game wont launch and when im not the game launch but give me the error.

That's been a topic of discussion on NeoGAF today:

There are a few theories as to what is happening.  Most seem to agree it's a bug, which means you'll have to wait until they patch the beta.

Some think the game locks your account to the ip address you first used when you logged in.  

I'm not entirely sure to be honest.  I had the problem where it would delete my password when I tried to log in.  I closed the client, switched which relay I was using, then tried again and i got in.

I WANT GAME! I told myself I wasn't going to watch ANY DQX videos until a US release was officially announced, but I broke that rule. NOW I AM GOING CRAZY! I would even pay a subscription fee for that if I had the money. (Sadly, I don't know if I will have the money. It's late June and I still don't have a job for the summer.)

Did someone say something about IP-locking?? As in a work around for VPN's? I hope they don't do that for Wii/WiiU; I feel like they're doing that to block out us gaijins specifically. :[

thanks for the info Mega.  Today when i want to launch the launcher, i have a error message. It appear right after i click on the .exe

dqXerror_zpsb4fc0276.png

My launcher does the same thing, it was working this morning too. Weird.

Maybe the servers are down or something?

Edited by Gloomy

The error message says that the beta test is not currently running, please wait a while and try again later. Everyone's getting the same message. Hopefully it'll be back up soon!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

The beta test is only open during limited hours. From Monday to Thursday it's running 12pm-6pm (Japanese time), and Friday to Sunday from 12pm-12am.

Source

Also, I found that on the official site it says that "Phase 1.0" of the beta test goes from 10pm June 22 until 6pm July 10, and then "Phase 1.1" is planned to run from late July to early August.

It notes that there may be interruptions during the beta test for fine tuning / updating based on user feedback and any bugs that may be found.

Finally, it points out that any characters created during the beta test cannot be carried over into the official release.

Source