Sign in to follow this  
jamiras843

Possible dragon quest monsters 2 remake

So I don't know if this is true or not but there are a few sites with this up, Japan registered a trademark for subtitles for DWM2.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/27/japanese-trademark-hints-at-dragon-quest-monsters-2-remake/

I'm still a little upset about no news on DQMTW coming state side... So I'm very pessimistic on us getting this. 

Yeah, I think this news already got posted (and might have already gotten lost in) the topic for Terry's Wonderland and all its massiveness. It's probably better that it gets its own topic, though.

And yeah... there hasn't been much in the way of DQ news lately. The only recognition to the series I've noticed lately is Wars popping up in one of the 3DS eShops weekly category things, and that's probably not very noteworthy.

A lot of folks are probably hoping for something to show up at E3, which is just a few weeks away, I think. It'd certainly be nice to see something.

I'd wouldn't mind getting this game in NA. I've never played any of the Monsters games before Joker, so this would be a real treat for me.

I dunno. I mean, I was hoping to get TW3D becasue I grew up with the GBC version so it would've been a great nostalgic opportunity to play through again.

But that said, this will have more monsters, and I never played the originals so it'll be a new experience for me.

Whatever though, at this point in time I don't care what we get as long as we get something.

It's gotten to the point where no one can afford to be picky.

I dunno. I mean, I was hoping to get TW3D becasue I grew up with the GBC version so it would've been a great nostalgic opportunity to play through again.

But that said, this will have more monsters, and I never played the originals so it'll be a new experience for me.

Whatever though, at this point in time I don't care what we get as long as we get something.

It's gotten to the point where no one can afford to be picky.

Screw you, I will continue to be picky even in my next life, and probably the life after that! I will even probably continue to be picky long after the inevitable heat death of the universe, followed by another big bang/God starts it over!

Joking aside, I do hope we get the remake of DWM2.

Not being picky is whst gets us such gems as Theatrhythm Final Fantasy ;-)