Sign in to follow this  
xDukii

Dragon quest CCG/ other for sale!

I have a couple of opened, starter boxes. They are randomly assorted, but found out that each starter box comes with a set type of cards that are duplicated. So, I would advise you to just take one, as each box has about the same type of cards.

Each box comes with 66 common cards 3-4 Foil cards, and a rulebook.
15USD each

DSC00353.jpg

Also selling two figures
Male Hero from Dragon quest 4, and the Clown from Dragon quest 3.
Condition: Brand new comes with box.

7USD for clown
14USD for Male hero

c97248aa-063f-456b-831d-bfb2ede80467.jpg

And lastly I am selling an old Japanese piano sheet music book for Dragon quest 4.
Published by Doremi music.

Condition: Edges are pretty bad, but the book is still in tact. Very old book pages are yellow brown from aging, but no writing on pages.
14USD

DSC00356.jpg

I accept paypal only.
I am also open to offers
You can message me here, or contact me on:

Edited by xDukii
  • Upvote 13

erm, while i am interested in the decks, since they're open, i'd kinda like to know what are in them so i know which one id want since they are "randomly assorted"

• Upvote 10

Well I bought a couple for my friends. While they opened them they had about the same cards. With only one or two of the shinys were different. The rest were commons and the commons have many duplicates. Thats why I wouldn't buy more than one.

• Upvote 7

I didn't like mix the cards up the cards inside are random lol but there is a set amount of commons of each. And each deck has about about the same type of monsters for each common. just in a random number some more than others.

• Upvote 4

erm, while i am interested in the decks, since they're open, i'd kinda like to know what are in them so i know which one id want since they are "randomly assorted"

Its going to take awhile, is there anything in paticular you are looking for?

I really dont want to change cards from box to box. Wouldn't be that fair to others.

but all of the hereos and party members should have atleast 1 -2 duplicate of each in the box.

Theres Is a Shiny Sage, Bianca, Ragnar, Terry, Maribel, and a couple more DQ7 party members.

The other 3 shines are the same the dragon, a red and black night and a guy with a ball and chain.

I really dont want to take them all out of the plastic package, they are all in mint condition.

Edited by xDukii
  • Upvote 4

For heroes i'm at least looking for V's hero or VII's hero.

But Bianca is pretty nice~

• Upvote 3

each deck comes with Bianca, Maribel dq7 hero the guy on the wolf no dq5 heroes but there is a quest card for dq5 thats about all the dq5 / 7 stuff in there. The monsters are about doubles of each and the 4 shinys are the same. doubles of each equip cards and some of the quest cards have doubles except for one. Its pretty random. but the type of monsters and heroes / party members should all have one of each I believe in each box

• Upvote 3

Alright, $15 sounds pretty good to me. But it might be a while till i get some spare money. I just got a bit of expenses i need to save up for first ^^;

• Upvote 3

The starter deck only contains cards from set 1, Kalmana. ^_^ And the holo-foil cards are not always the same: you may get evilarmor, skydragon, sage female from III, and machinoid; but you can also get kiefer, esterk from VII, and deathpal as well- as a matter of fact, any holo from the set could possibly be found in the starter box. Ragnar and melvin may also be in there, but mara, the hero from III, and the hero from I must be found in packs I believe. The same goes for all non-holo rares from the set.

• Upvote 3

Alright no problem Kalmana! I've been tight on money aswell, bills and such ugh.

And thanks for clearing it up Robotnik! I was quite confused myself.

• Upvote 3

For what it's worth, while it may not always be the case, all the starters I've opened 3 3-star foils, and 1 4-star..  Here's the list of the 3-star:

Devil Armor
FunkyBird
SkyDragon
Machinoid
Killer Machine 2
Deathpal
Sage (III)
Hero (V)
Terry
Falcon Sword

I've never seen a 2-star (non-foil rare).  I've also never seen a Falcon Sword, but that may be a coincidence, or it may be that they limited it to party cards and not items.

Edited by chichi
  • Upvote 2

Chichi, m'lord, the very starter that I obtained by you contained Kiefer as one of the holo inserts: Kiefer is a four star card. You've never seen this before? How odd... : (

• Upvote 2

i never got even half of those. The ones I gave my friends were all indentical except for the non shinies.

• Upvote 2

Wow, I should check my notes more, I'd be less confused.  Looks like 3 3-star and 1 4-star is what I was getting.  Sorry about that.

Edited by chichi
  • Upvote 2

Even gods among men are capable of the occasional oversight, Chichi my liege. ^_^ None of us would even be able to discuss such things if not for your incalulable wisdom.

• Upvote 2

I'm interested in the piano album. How many scores does it have? If it has a limited amount, do you know the names? 

Also, is the shipping included or is it separate?

• Upvote 2

its seperate.
Let me see the names are on the back

theres 15 songs ill take a picture on saturday for you
ill record it for you too Lol

Edited by xDukii
  • Upvote 2

I am free this whole month if anyone wants to buy something let me know. I'll be adding a few more things to the list soon.

• Upvote 2

Without seeing it, I can't be sure, but my guess is that "the guy on the wolf" would be Gabo from DQ7. You never see it in the PSX version, but in the 3DS version and in some art I've seen for the game, he rides a wolf. I'm not going to say anything else because I know that even though it's been out for over a decade a lot of people haven't played the game yet, and with the remake out in japan and most definately getting an eventual international release, I don't want to spoil it.

• Upvote 1

I don't bother with spoilers and such. Let's just say that Gabo gets a little more friendly with wolves than anyone really should...

• Upvote 6

Im interested in that starter decks, so what amount would be the shipping to spain?

I'm so sorry I've been busy with summer school that I had zero time to check emails...

I am not too sure what the amount of the shipping would be to Spain, but I require that the shipment has a tracking number just so there is not problems with it getting lost.

• Upvote 1

Ok, when you know the shipping money only tell me via MP and we'll talk about it ;)

And, another question: Do you have any other booster/starter/something DQ packs, or a way to get it?

If yes, tell me in the same MP. Thank you so much =)

• Upvote 1

I got cards / booster packs / decks through a friend and some on ebay and yahoojp.
They were extremely hard to find and very expensive. the cheapest I got some cards were around 20 dollars, because I had to bid on the cards which had other people bidding aswell.

I am very sorry I haven't had the time to respond to your post but I will try to do it this week.