Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

Contest #98-Results

contests.png

Congratulations! Thou has defeated The Riddler!(okay, who is the wise guy who let him into this world?)

For their valient effort, these brave warriors have earned themselves a badge of recognition!

First place goes to Destructor526 with a score of 51/60

Second place goes to Pantheon Sasuke with a score of 44/60

Third place goes to eal with a score of 42/60

And finally, for there effort in helping to write these riddles, mdb510 has also earned a badge!

Badges will be added by Woodus shortly.

Edit by Woodus:

098_1.png098_2.png098_3.png098_hm.png

Thought the riddler ? would be fitting for this badge, first thru third with the assisting badge at the end.

Now that the contest is over do you plan on posting the answers for this? I wanted to join in but I only knew about half the answers for sure, and a few just plain out stumped me.

Edited by RanmaJAG

You can find the answers in the Contest section. There's a topic specifically for the answers there.

Now that the contest is over do you plan on posting the answers for this? I wanted to join in but I only knew about half the answers for sure, and a few just plain out stumped me.

Here's the link to the answers. http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26317

Those are great badges!

I didn't know if they would be too simple, but they look good at the small size :)

Here's the link to the answers. http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26317

Thank for the link and thank you for taking the time to do these questions as well.

Thank for the link and thank you for taking the time to do these questions as well.

No problem, I love doing things like this.