Sign in to follow this  
mrderp1104

sucky dragovian lord

ok so here is the deal. i made a dragovian lord with a crappy skillset on my dqm2j pro, its skills are as following:

anti metal

champion

battle road master

dragovian lord

im aware that it could have a way better skillset, but my question is. is this usable in wifi? what are good teammates for this dragovian lord and what skillsets should they have?

i would appreciate any kind of help.

I, my friend, am of the opinion that any monsters and skill sets are quite usable no matter the circumstance, as long as you like them. That's how I play pokemon, and that's how I play dragon quest monsters. ^_^ As to the effectiveness of said skillset in the competetive environment of wifi, as long as the rest of your team is somewhat complementary to your dragovian lord, than I believe that you'll fair quite alright. I recommend adding something to the effect of the king cureslime with a massive healing and support set to accompany the dragovian lord's obvious focused physical assults. As for a third member, I recommend a monster that can create a powerful spread of damage attacking multiple targets- many monsters come to mind (a demon lord like mortamor or psaro would be nice), but which monster you choose is all-too dependant on the amount of time and scouting you wish to perform. I, personally, love rockbomb, metal king slime, mimic, zoma, mortamor and psaro- six of my favorite competitors, yet they all range across the board strength-wise; however, to me, it's all about using the monsters you love most! ^_^

I say give it Uber Attack Boost, Uber Health Boost, Uber Knight, and Attack Boost 3. Then team it up with a Metal King Slime that can stop the use of magic. That is about all I can say.

Its great! But what democrobot posted, seems to be slightly better for a dragovian lord.

Wow, thanks for all the help!

I think im going with zoma with the skillset:

Uber healer

Uber helpful

Uber hp boost

I will focus more on battling with monsters i like from now on :) Even though they are not too good (looking at you zenith dragon)

Edited by mrderp1104

That's the spirit! ^_^ You may lose a few battles down the line, but you'll never lose your interest or your passion for your beloved companions! Well done!!

I hope one day we can battle. My Canzar and my Rhapthorne are itching for a good fight.

I hope so too, this is the first time i have battled with legit monsters. I have battled before, but those were with bad bad hacks so the monsters were bad bad monsters...

Oh and i Wonder About one thing, how do you get barbarus in dqmj2 PRO? Is it still wifi only? Cause i have read that you get it from some sort of egg in pro...