Devons quest

Forgotten Wolf

:devil: So it begins thats what i sad when all my friends killed by a mythical dragon. my brother was the next to fall to that beast but not befor cutting it's right eye wide open. Well from that day on I swore to protect all who needed me. my name is devon i am a ware wolf. I am serching for a beast in a cave outside of my home town no one has seen it but i am deturman to stop this creature from killing any more.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:evillaugh:

"Im more or less a mercenary im doing this for free because this is my home. But usually i charge allot for a demon/creature killing".

"so now im going into this wretchid cave the smells are horrable and whats worse it theres no foal moon thnight so this may be hard to do."

" deeper and deeper i go the smell is unbarrabol. i think i might choke on the smell."

"o no all the children what could have don it will pay for this dearly! ware are you!"

im over here you stuped hunter you think you can just invade my home.

A spider queen i should have known. I love the decroations thoes children in the cocoons.Your going to die today and ill makt sure you have a short painful deth.

Fine but it wont be me who dies down here.

Just at that molment devon unsheves a misterous sord swriling with dark energy and cuts of one of the queens frount legs.

Oh come on guys, give him a break. At least he's trying. Instead of being critics, try helping him out abit. He's trying to make a new story, which is more than a lot of people are doing. And if he's the age that you guys think he is, then I'd say he's doing a darn good job about it too.

Hey Brit lay off hes my bro and if u must know hes turning 15 in like a month he may have bad spelling but usually u can tall wut hes trying to say so just deal with it. Oh and by the way this story has nothing to do with the other ones im telling u this because i dont want u to get confused when i use Marious in this story.

PS chaos time for your heart attack.

Now to the story

Marious was wandering threw a forest outside the town of wereloft (ironic that this is Dee's home town) and heard a great commotion in a cave nearby. When he went to investigate he saw a warior dressed in brown ragged cloak battling with a giant spider and Marious decided to wait to see what happens before he jumps in.

No!!! you will pay for that.

The queen lunges forwards and sinks her raser sharp teeth into devons sholder. Devon falls to the grownd in excrushiating pain the queen backs off for a molment.

Hay you bit me!

Yes and in a few short molments you shall not be abil to lift a finger. The poisn will have ran through your vanes and done its job.

Yes so I can tell but thats all the time it will take to kill you neather of us will make it out of here.

Devon rises back to his feet it's obyous that the poisn has done dammage allreaady. He is in a slouched position barely abil to lift his sord and with that he takes everything he has left charges the queen with his sord in the air he slashes as hard as he can and takes her head off. Devon then falls to the ground and blacks out.

Devon awakens in the wereloft inn.

"Where am I" asks Devon as if he were asking himself not expecting anyone answer.

"You are at my inn, your lucky that large fella in the black cloak found you when he did" says the old inn keeper.

"Where is this man in a black cloak I must give him my thanks"

"He went to the tavern down the road"

Then Devon rushes to the tavern in hopes he might see his savior with the power to heal the Queen Spiders horrible poison.

Devon then enters the tavern and sees a man in a black cloak.

"Are you the man who saved me?"he asks.

"In a way of speaking yes."

"I owe you the deepest of my gratitude. May I ask your name? Oh im sorry how rude of me my name is Devon."

"You may ask but but don't expect an answer."

"May I at least buy you a drink as thanks"as Devon orders the drink he puts his hand on the mans shoulder and is flung back onto a party of barbarian's table.

The largest of the three barbarians aproaches Devon and he begins to draw his sword.

Devon then pleeds "I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to."

Devon than hears a sound like swords clashing.

Devon looks behind him to see the cloaked man, sword drawn, shielding him from a sneak attack.

"Draw your sword and defend yourself you fool"yells the cloaked man.

After a short battle the police arrive and take the five warriors to jail, both the cloaked man and Deven do not want trouble with the law and go quietly.

[the cloaked man and devon in their cell]

"Marious"

"huh?"

"my name is Marious"

"Oh well as i said before im Devon, I hope im not being intusive but im curious to how you got such powerful magic to heal me of that poison"

"I have my ways" from the way he says this Devon gets the feeling that Marious is hiding something.

"why do you have the fowl stench of dog lingering about you"

"Hey dogs arnt fowl stench creatures why I auta kill you right now"

"I save this town's hero and this the thanks I get. well I don't know about you but im leaving"

Before Marious could even attempt a jail break Devon looks out the window and sees a full moon he then breaks threw the wall :whoa: and runs into the woods.

Marious thinks to himself "so there is something special about this guy" and begins to follow.

Marious then comes to where the scent is strongest and yells out "You can come out now I know what you are werewolf!"

:cry: Devon runs to a lake and stares across it and becomes over whelmed with greef he cries out.

"why did this happen to me"not expecting anyone to ancer his question.

He then stares at his reflection in the water and draws his sord [The cresent moon] and sits down with it. He heres a voice im someware near him but he wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone.

Hey Brit lay off hes my bro and if u must know hes turning 15 in like a month he may have bad spelling but usually u can tall wut hes trying to say so just deal with it. Oh and by the way this story has nothing to do with the other ones im telling u this because i dont want u to get confused when i use Marious in this story.

PS chaos time for your heart attack.

Actually I have seen worse from 18 year olds... Sorry for being a bit or a jerk! Starting a new story was a great idea. ^^

im sorry i take what i said back it was good it was better than some others i heard but the most important part is that u tried ur hardest and most ppl dont even try. every body should try there hardest.

~gamelord88~

Marious continues his search for Devon, but with all the noise he attracted some unwanted attention. Four Face Trees had heard the noise and saw Marious in his human form and believing he was week they attacked.Marious unsheathed Bewilder and began to do battle with the Facetrees but their vines quikly intangled him. Hearing the sounds of baattle Devon followed the sounds and hid behind some bushes to watch. Knowing that he could not win in his present state Marious transformed into his demonic form and cast a very powerful Blazemost attack which destroyed all the enemies.

Devon watched the battle closly as Marious transformed Devon had a cold chill run down his back.

"Maries your power its un beleavabol well i have som seckrets too" Devon thought to himselfe.

Devon rises to his feet and finally complets his transformation into werewolf. Just as Marious goes back to normal [if you can call it that]

Devon decids to leav marious ware he is and head back to town. Devon heads to his house and is about to enter when sudnly a man walks up behind him Devon quickly covers him selfe with his cloke.

"Yes what do you want?"

"I am a messanger from the town of shera a terrabol creature raviges there land"

"I'll consider it"

"Thank you"

The man quickly runs back to his horse and rides away. Devon opens the letter and begins to read it.

Devon we need your help our town is over run by this creature and his minyons the attacks are geeting worse every day if you dont help we might all die. If you still refuse well will pay hansomly.

Devon packs his things and begins to walk tords his new destonation. Still woring about Marious Devon decides to drop his things and serch for him.

After hours of serching Devon is unabil to locate marious so he emirges from the woods.

A girl looking about 17 walcks up to him she has long black hair green eyes 5"6" and has a nice looking body. They have known eachouther sence birth and been very close friends.

"Devon! hi what were you doing in the woods?"

Devon covers his freekish looking appearnce with his clock.

"O nothing just taking a walck. So Sam what have you ben doing?"

"Devon you shouldnt have to cover your face around me. And if you must know i was thinking of you I herd you broke out of the jail"

"Ya I aoways forgit and about that look I have to leave"

"For how long?"

"Im not sure"

"Devon?"

"Ya?"

"Ill miss you"

"Dont ill be back soon as passabol"

Devon gets about 2 miles down the road and heres an explosion behind him he runs back to find wereloft on fire and dragons fling overhead. Devon quickly surches for surivers and finds none. Hoping the best foe sam Devon regretfully runs back down the path knowing hes no match for the dragons.2 Dragons chase him down and land in his way. The 2 dragons begin to attack devon.

"Your the last one maby you can join your family we just killed"

"My onely family died a long time ago to your kind"

"O well maby we got someone you were in love with in any case we have orders to kill all of you."

"Im gona kill you!"

Archived