Sign in to follow this  
redneckpride4ever

Postcards are in.

I have recieved the 100 postcards from Staples. I am now asking an unusual request- recruiting volounteers. If anyone is comfortable with this- I'd be happy to send anyone who PMs me 10 postcards. My logic is 100 cards- 10 to 10 people each. My other logic is to spread this across the country. 10 states would appear better for a campaign rather than simply a buttload from some backwater town in New Hampshire. Here's the photobucket link for pics.

http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/redneckpride4ever/library/DQ%20postcards?#/user/redneckpride4ever/library/DQ%20postcards?&_suid=136106414647907748442826745545

Lemme know who's on board!

I'll put in my name, but they spelled localizing wrong.

No big deal. A little magic marker or white out can fix that.

I have 3 people deciding they want the cards. Spelling has already been corrected on cards being shipped out.

If my place wasn't so out in the boonies aslo, i'd probably sign up to send the post cards, but people have a hard enough time gettimg mail to my house as it is.

Edited by Kalmana

How does shipping/etc work on these? 

Eh, I don't have the gumption to send out postcards like that, I live in a backwards-ass town in Georgia. Never mind. If someone wants to sign my name on one or two, holla.

Dude, I live in a backwater town where the barber shop is called Git R Cut. The surrounding towns to the north and south have no more than several hundred people each, nothing but back roads. Ain't stoppin' me, hoss!

How can you be a redneck if you're from New Hampshire?

Because I am from NH. Are you a flatlander?

Edited by redneckpride4ever

Send some post cards to me! I'll send a few off myself and ask my friend in Cali too. But just ship them to my address which I'll send to ya on Facebook.

Hopefully these postcards will get Nintendo's attention. It's better to try something then sit on our hands and stare at our DQ-less 3DS games.