Sign in to follow this  
FlyingRagnar

Fortune Street 100%

So, Fortune Street has been around for over a year now.  Anyone else played it to 100% completion?

I'm pretty amazed at how much stuff there is to buy at the shop.  Even after completing all of tour mode and getting 1st place for each board for both difficulties, there are plenty of items not yet bought.  Not only that, but some stuff is still getting unlocked!

Just curious if anyone really played this game into the ground.  

• Upvote 8

I got 1st place on all boards (standard rules). I was slightly disappointed that there were no secret boards to unlock or more characters. Unless there is and I haven't done something yet to get them.

• Upvote 6

I unlocked and met the winning criteria on all boards as well! But I didn't quite have the patience to play until I had bought every single item at the shop. Really cool game though! It was bizarrely addictive even as a 1-P game, but it would have been nice if multi-player games counted toward your progress.

• Upvote 4

I got thru most of the later boards using the auto-play, just set it and came back a couple hours later

• Upvote 3

I auto-played too to get all the standard boards/characters.  My wife became addicted and got through all the easy rules boards.  I don't think we have bought all the items yet.  It is too bad multi-player doesn't count.  We still play against each other or with friends.  I wish they would come up with the technology to play online with 2 players at once.  For example it would be nice if Colleen and I could both play someone or some people online together with our characters on one system.  That seems like the next logical step in online gaming but I don't see anyone coming up with that. 

• Upvote 4

I'm close to 100% just need to do 2 more boards (I got enough stamps though).

• Upvote 3