Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo2

Help...

Havent played DQ in a while cause i pretty much beat the game. Can someone tell me what to do to get me back into DQ9.

Not really sure what you mean. I guess you could delete your file and restart or grotto grind.

Define "beat the game". There is a LOT of content in there.

I'm in the same boat as you but I've kinda got back into it now.

Try doing quests or going for legacy boss maps that might get you back into it. Or just do grottoes

beware that this requires 300+ hours to fully complete

I'm in the same boat as you but I've kinda got back into it now.

Try doing quests or going for legacy boss maps that might get you back into it. Or just do grottoes

beware that this requires 300+ hours to fully complete

Thanks I guess. I revocated my main character again. (15th time) I also revocated my party members and decided to keep fighting Baramos. I also decided to get GreyGnarl on to lv 99 (currently 56) so i guess i should be busy for a while.

Thx,

Alex

I like to get the armour of the previous heros from the legacy bosses :D

I have yet to get a map with greygnarl... That is my goal right now

Edited by Amos

Could try to achieve all of the alchemiracles and their 4 star off-shoots...

And achieve all of the 2% Boss Drops.

I took to spamming for Co-Op de Graces for ultra-rare drops - one of Haulelujah's possibilities.

That's easily another 100 hours AT LEAST without the hoimi table

I've managed to get a few random rare pieces of armour without trying though. Heck, I have two Hallowed helms.

I you want to do the alchemiricals %100 legit though Zaraf's Alchemy guide on Gamefaqs is extremely helpful. Same with his bestiary guide.

Edited by Amos

You should try to beat grottos including legacy bosses and also try to find every monster and defeat it.Also have you done the DLC quests? i have not tried them yet though. And also try to get every item and all of the equipment except for the fact you can't get the rusty gear again if you have alchemised it into a piece of the Erdrick/roto set. (Rusty piece +9 glass frit+ 1 orchalcum

My game log has 487 hours and 42 minutes on it. I still only have 92% defeated monster list completion, 79% wardrobe completion, 90% item list completion, and 85% alchenomicon completion. Fun, long game! I feel like I'm at the midway point! 

Omg, I applaud your stickwithitness. I was done after grotto stuff for 40 hours postgame.

Something you can always do is try and get the full gold legendary armour set? Also, try to beat ALL the bosses. Not just the legacys but Godfrey and other bosses of the sort  :)