Mimas

DQX Questions and Answers

call me if any of you guys having trouble fighting coin boss.

myself and our team member beat every bosses like a million times, guaruntee success.

Edited by kei

Those are the item drops of the christmas bosses, right?

Atlas: ã¯ãƒãƒˆãƒ«ãƒãƒ§ãƒ¼ã‚«ãƒ¼

Pazuzu: ã¯ã‚½ãƒ¼ã‚µãƒªãƒ¼ãƒªãƒ³ã‚°

Belial: ã¯éŠ€ã®ãƒ­ã‚¶ãƒªã‚ª

- Is it guaranteed that you will get the item drop after defeating the boss?

- Can someone explain which accessory has which effect?

Not guarantee drop, some 1/1 some 1/20+

But after 2.0 you will get fragment if they not drop acc

Collect 10 = acessory

Battle choker atk7

Sorcerer ring mp refresh after battle 3-5

Rosary auto reraise when fatal hit, 10% chance

Atlas, belial

- fighter fighter priest traveller

- 1 hit 200-300, be careful

Bazuzu

- fighter fighter priest priest

- harder, be more careful

Can replace 1 fighter with theft for stealing item

Can replace fighter with another damage dealer job but fighter hissatsu is the most useful

Edited by kei
  • Upvote 1

Thank you! I think I'll go for the Sorcery Ring.

Any level recommendations for Pazuzu?

55+ 60-70 safer

Our member online most on 19-24.00 jp time

Call if need

Not guarantee drop, some 1/1 some 1/20+

Yeah, that's the reason I'd prefer the item itself over just fighting the boss.  :P

I'm a lv72 Martial Artist, so actually fighting them is pretty much just finding a full party so I don't force the boss fight on randoms in the Labyrinth.

I also won a Baramos coin from the lottery a while back. Torn between selling it or taking a stab at getting that accessory. 25 Magic Attack is no joking matter for a slot I'm not using for anything important on Mage/Sage.

erm...I think it really rude forcing random party to fight coin boss :P LOL

baramos

- paladin / priest /priest / mage 70+

- paladin must heavier than 312

- priest must have kirakirapon (skill 100 stick)

- eat fuwafuwa-ame for jump higher to avoid the "necrogont" instant 1500 all

- after 2.0 they reduce necrogont effect area, but still dangerous

erm...I think it really rude forcing random party to fight coin boss :P LOL

baramos

- paladin / priest /priest / mage 70+

- paladin must heavier than 312

- priest must have kirakirapon (skill 100 stick)

- eat fuwafuwa-ame for jump higher to avoid the "necrogont" instant 1500 all

- after 2.0 they reduce necrogont effect area, but still dangerous

Haha yeah, I wouldn't do that.

Guess I'll be holding on to that coin for quite a while. My closest on that list is Mage at 58 but I'm doing a bunch of MP passives before I continue levelling that.  :)

Monsters in the Magic Labyrinth drop lots of quest scrolls recently (maybe monsters outside as well, I didn't check that). Is there some kind of event going on?

Can anyone tell me how I get lottery tickets for the "New Year Lottery"? Seems I can't use standard tickets. Are they dropped by those monsters that look pretty similar to the "New Year Lottery guy" in Rendoa? I met some of those in the Magic Labyrinth.

Monsters in the Magic Labyrinth drop lots of quest scrolls recently (maybe monsters outside as well, I didn't check that). Is there some kind of event going on?

Can anyone tell me how I get lottery tickets for the "New Year Lottery"? Seems I can't use standard tickets. Are they dropped by those monsters that look pretty similar to the "New Year Lottery guy" in Rendoa? I met some of those in the Magic Labyrinth.

You know those written requests you're getting a ton of? The reward is a New Year's Lottery ticket. The requests themselves are dropped by any monster and quickly clog up your inventory if you do any kind of serious level grinding.

Oh yes, they do. I just kept throwing them into the storage of my house, but even there I don't have much space left.

Well, this is gonna be a little hard as I can't read Japanese, but I'll see what I can do. ;) Thanks for explaining!

How do you get extra Genki Damas? Could do with some more.

Edit: Never mind, was answered by Amumira/krw703. Thanks. :)

Edited by Chris

Well, this is gonna be a little hard as I can't read Japanese, but I'll see what I can do. ;) Thanks for explaining!

You should join the Den's team then I could help you out with the requests when you're online :thumbsup:

Also: ã€ã‚³ã‚¤ãƒ³ã€‘悪霊ã®ç¥žã€…ã‚’ã¯ã˜ã‚ã¦å€’ã—ãŸï¼

VICTORY!!! Did this with Mimas and her friends earlier today (removed their names since I couldn't figure out how to remove the links). A coin to fight Pazuzu, Atlas and Belial at the same time was basically the best thing I've ever won from the lottery. So much fun! Sadly we didn't get the accessory drop... it would've been helpful on my Magic Knight.

You should join the Den's team then I could help you out with the requests when you're online :thumbsup:

That'd be great! ;) I already pm'ed Cranberry to join the Den's team.

I managed to clear 2 of those quests myself. I just created screenshots of the quests and used ocr-extract.com. Didn't work perfectly but I figured out which monsters I had to hunt down XD.

Now I have 2 kimonos for men. As I can't sell my second kimono, I wonder if I can just give it away to a friend?

You know I don't even know who it is, if it is the guy with the Scythe in the trailer, or who it is.

Edited by Woodus

The main enemy in v1.0 is the guy with the Scythe. Not sure about 2.0 yet, haven't finished it.

Just spent 170k on a pair of gloves with 1.4x rare drop rate for my Thief and I'm wondering... just how high of a level should I be before I start attempting to steal some of those rare accessories (keeping in mind I have almost every passive)? I don't really have any of them and have to get around to it eventually.

edit: Scratch that, already stole a Dragon Charm and 3 Venus Tears with an AI party.

Edited by krw703

You can get most of the accessories from chests in the new continent, don't sweat it.

Sorry, apparently only Venus Tears and Power Rings in there.

Edited by kensou

Ended up stealing 3 Venus Tears (plus that one treasure), 1 Dragon Charm, 1 Royal Charm and went on a crazy hunt for those new belts. Survived a Pandora's Chest and nabbed one.

Think I'll level up my thief before attempting any more stealing in high level areas... especially for the belts. Trying to weave through tons of enemies that chase you down is a royal pain in lag. lol

Does anyone have any experience buying the PC version through Amazon JP digitally? If so how was the proccess?

Man, I wonder how useful playing as a Thief full time would be.  You know, stealing rare stuff, DPSing with Claws, etc.

Lately I've been playing healers in MMOs and might just do that in DQX, if I ever get around to importing it...

Sent Gloomy a PM about how to buy digital download.... Debating if I should just post the instructions here?

I did it through the Japanese amazon website it's a lot easier than navigating squares online store.

Sent Gloomy a PM about how to buy digital download.... Debating if I should just post the instructions here?

Go for it.  In fact, if you wanted to write up a guide, start to finish,  from getting the game to getting logged in online for the first time, I'd appreciate it.  ;)

I just wanted to verify - is there a way to change your character name or am I stuck with the misspelling of my name?