DQX Questions and Answers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm posting the questions and answers here from a conversation with Alexandrious over the messaging system. Feel free to add your own questions and I will try to answer them.   Warning: I have avoi

A process that involves sandblasting the pan and the use of a primer. You can read about it here.

Depends on your class.   Hereis the upper armor list. You can use the links at the top to navigate to the other pieces of armor/weapons. The best is crafted.     Yes, though until next week or

Posted Images

Sorry if this has already been asked, is there a craft or crafts that's considered the most profitable? I'm also getting the impression that alchemy might be one of the more useful ones because it lets you enchant stuff? I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what craft to pick; I'm not used to being forced into just one. >_<

2 hours ago, LadyLyndis said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, is there a craft or crafts that's considered the most profitable? I'm also getting the impression that alchemy might be one of the more useful ones because it lets you enchant stuff? I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what craft to pick; I'm not used to being forced into just one. >_<

I've been making the majority of my money with weapon crafting. I just made over 174k on the bazaar selling the weapons from the Tanabata event. Highest I ever made was 700k after forging a high level weapon from 400k of materials. It took me over 2 weeks to sell, though.