DQX Questions and Answers

Sorry if this has already been asked, is there a craft or crafts that's considered the most profitable? I'm also getting the impression that alchemy might be one of the more useful ones because it lets you enchant stuff? I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what craft to pick; I'm not used to being forced into just one. >_<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm posting the questions and answers here from a conversation with Alexandrious over the messaging system. Feel free to add your own questions and I will try to answer them.   Warning: I have avoi

A process that involves sandblasting the pan and the use of a primer. You can read about it here.

Depends on your class.   Hereis the upper armor list. You can use the links at the top to navigate to the other pieces of armor/weapons. The best is crafted.     Yes, though until next week or

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LadyLyndis said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, is there a craft or crafts that's considered the most profitable? I'm also getting the impression that alchemy might be one of the more useful ones because it lets you enchant stuff? I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what craft to pick; I'm not used to being forced into just one. >_<

I've been making the majority of my money with weapon crafting. I just made over 174k on the bazaar selling the weapons from the Tanabata event. Highest I ever made was 700k after forging a high level weapon from 400k of materials. It took me over 2 weeks to sell, though.

• 4 months later...
On 7/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, MKVarana said:

In the case of your screenshot, you need the キュピーン gesture, which is the one that makes your eyes glow.

I think you can get it from the Present Ticket vendor in Orufea, or you can just have someone else show it for you like Cran said.

How does one get present tickets?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, [email protected] said:

How does one get present tickets?

Aside from special gifts, on the 10th of each month Japan time they do an event called Ten Day and Kuu-chan will be in one of the train towns and give you one if you talk to her.

• 1 month later...

When are the metal slime events, and how do you change servers?

Also, how do you take pictures on the switch version (not screeenshots)? (I need to take a picture of a monster for a quest)

Edited by Prince of Cannock

1.  https://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/tokoyami/

Scroll down for the schedule.

2.  Use the concierge at almost every inn or the login screen depending on where you last logged out (logging out in residential areas doesn't give the option when returning).

3.  Hold Jump (ZR?) to bring up the camera.

• Upvote 1

I need help with quest 133. I found the monster at the top of the palm tree, and photographed it, but the quest npc isn’t accepting the picture. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

BB474211-555C-4F7F-A6AB-6C6FC6CEA32F.thumb.jpeg.67989c419d53a405fc7edd4f232c06cc.jpegB0F368B3-3A74-4AC8-BE79-F58C47475115.thumb.jpeg.c47dad412263ef8167b01df233005348.jpeg

Edited by Prince of Cannock
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey. I'm just download trial, install and update it. I have a problem, game won't save setting. im always set it like on screenshot, but it always default when i start game. Can someone help me? sorry for my bad english

Screenshot_26.jpg