Sign in to follow this  
Gregar_Style

How do I use the Save Editor?

I recently had the urge to restart my Dragon Quest IX game, but with greater armaments to start with. That's why I want the freedom the save editor can provide.

However, when I open any version of the save editor, it's unresponsive. I can't click on anything. The instructions said to download .NET 2.0 framework... but I still had the same problem (the link in the instruction was already broken by now).

I'm also experiencing trouble using save files (Action Replay DSi: Failed to create SAVES folder). Can someone point me in the right directions? Thank you! ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and how did some of you render your sprites from the game?

Edited by Gregar_Style

Well I just restarted my game - kinda sad that I couldn't save my high-level characters buuut I guess it doesn't matter,

._. At least... does anyone have codes for Dragovian Claws? Tbh that's the only thing I want cheat for... I spent a whole day trying to break down Weapons codes but I didn't get anywhere close.

Hey, sorry that we couldn't help you out there. If you need further help, you can send me your save file and I can add on whatever you need (as long as it is just a few things). As for rendering sprites, I see that you found our topic for that, so expect a response from me shortly.

Hey, sorry that we couldn't help you out there. If you need further help, you can send me your save file and I can add on whatever you need (as long as it is just a few things). As for rendering sprites, I see that you found our topic for that, so expect a response from me shortly.

Ah it's no problem. :P Somethin's up with my AR DSi so I can't make save files or load them. I think I'll be OK as long as I see the Brown Afro & Dragonlord Claws eventually on DQVC. Thanks for the offer man! ^_^ And awesome, yeeaah!!