Dragon Quest VII 3DS - Box Art

Woodus

dq73ds.png

Thanks to Tiael for finding on NintendoEverything that the Dragon Quest VIII 3DS box art has been released. Added to the side menu.

dq73ds_boxart_jpn_front.jpg

Great box art! :heartslime: By the way, did any body see where Kiefer's hand is? Hehehe

Great box art! :heartslime: By the way, did any body see where Kiefer's hand is? Hehehe

Can't unsee

Every since the DS remakes the cover arts for the remakes have been this badly placed artwork mashup. They used to do new cover arts up until DQVr. It looks pretty bad to me, but so far the western covers had the artworks placed in a better way. All the western versions of the Zenithian Trilogy covers look good, on the other hand Joker 2 looks atrocious.

Anyway, this is an unimportant rant, I hope we get this game and luckly if we do, they'll make a cover that looks more organized for a good marketing's sake.

I'm really looking forward to this- I replayed the PS1 version of this about a year ago and actually bothered to do the extra after-the-end stuff this time.

Fortune Street and The DQMJ series have been fun, but I want something I can really get into, for a very long time, and I don't feel like I've really gotten that since DQ8 because I don't do much interconnectivity.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived