Sign in to follow this  
Poppybro

Hi there...

I'm new here. I've been trying to join since July but missed an important step in the validation process. I own Dragon Quest 5 and 9, and both of the DQMJ DS games (Not counting pro). I'm replaying DQMJ1 and working on Dragon Quest 5. I'm getting Dragon Quest 8 for Christmas and possibly Dragon Quest 3. My favorite monster is Shogum.

Hey there Poppybro. I've be watching your profile for a while. Glad to see you finally got validated. I'm actually replaying DQMJ1 as well. I just got 5 Darkonium and I am on my way to the second shrine.

Nice, welcome! Hope you stick around for a while! :)

Welcome on board! :whoa:

Sorry for the delay, glad we were able to get you validated :)

Hey there Poppybro. I've be watching your profile for a while. Glad to see you finally got validated. I'm actually replaying DQMJ1 as well. I just got 5 Darkonium and I am on my way to the second shrine.

I'm trying to make the run special by having my monsters the same as the boss (when I face one).

I'm trying to make the run special by having my monsters the same as the boss (when I face one).

Cool. This time around I'm trying to be able to beat all 4 of Snap's teams