Sign in to follow this  
RyuKisargi

Nintendo, THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL.

http://direman.com/direman/comic.php?comicID=916

See comic. By now, after PSN and XBox has PERFECTED IT BEYOND MEASURE, Nintendo should have the following.

An account-based system to purchase content and re-download content in case of disaster. Example. If your Wii dies and the warranty is dead, your $#!& on it is gone. Forever. You can call Nintendo, but if you don't have a few hundred dollars worth of content? They aren't gonna help you. And even then your $#!& is dead.

A more established download queue for the Wii U and Wii and 3DS. Did you know that the VC content isn't even really out on the Wii yet? And you have to buy Zelda twice to play it on the Wii and the 3DS? Let's not forget other VC content.

But people still DARE to go "OMG NINTENDO IS BEST". Hell, Nintendo won't even LET US THROW MONEY AT IT RIGHT NOW. You know, I would trade in my PS3 if Nintendo suddenly offered Wii VC content on the 3DS VC. I would buy hundreds of dollars worth of Nintendo points to just have those titles on my 3DS. And Nintendo knows it.

And they do not care. The GBA Ambassador content is the most GLARING EXAMPLE. WE WANT TO BUY IT, LET US.

It would be much better if they tied them together.

They have the "Nintendo Network" now. Your Club Nintendo records EVERYTHING YOU BUY. Why not just make it so it remembers and keeps a detailed shop history?

That way, if someone steals your 3DS, and you get a new one, you can just download everything again. If your Wii breaks? You're covered.

What Nintendo isn't telling us is that unlike XBL and PSN, when you buy the content? That's it. You only have it once. Forever. And if something happens to the system? It's gone.

And Nintendo wonders why people are trying to break open the 3DS for flashcarts and VC compability. I'm waiting for it. 'cause then we'll have Mother 3, FF4-6, all the good releases, made by ourselves. Nintendo will never release that kind of stuff.

I've made other topics ripping on Nintendo and their archaic ways.

Well, yes, Nintendo is really the worst when it comes to online purchases.

And I also find this bad... I know the people who bought the 3DS before the price drop helped you, Nintendo, and you gave them some games at no additional cost. Perfect.

But some people who bought the 3DS after the price drop want those games. You are excluding them only because they paid less, and even if there are people that may be willing to pay the extra money the games cost, why exclude them? Why stop them, Nintendo? Why holding them back? Just release the games. Most of them are great, and your fans will appreciate it.

Oh, and I also dislike country-exclusive promotions. There are people who supported Nintendo a lot with money around the entire world. You thank supporters from USA, Canada, Japan, Europe with promotions...

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE SUPPORT?!

I'm working on a Flashart for the 3DS. I have a working 3DS Backup Emulator on it. (You put in the original Cart, and it saves a copy of the game onto the Card. Also works on those downloaded games, but NOT DS games. I'm working on that. I have a little bit of a Nes/Snes emulator on it, but the ROMs frequently freeze.)

Once (And IF...) I finish it, would anyone want one? At a discounted rate, of course.

Ryan, send a pic? And try to pick apart the coding for the GBA games. Maybe we can inject ROMS like we can with Wii VC releases.

Uh, how do you upload pictures? :P

You go to Tinypic, upload them, and PM me the links ;p

Uh... Sorry for the late reply, Tinypic crashed my PC. It always does that. :P

I've only recently got it back online, so I could only post when I had access to a PC.

I'll try some stuff on MS Word, but if that doesn't work, you're out of luck.

That'll work, just send me somethin, eh?

I'd like one when they are out but I don't have a 3ds yet... I know I'll be getting one though if we get dq7 in America. What happens though if Nintendo patches the console against it? I don't expect you to fix the system if it gets bricked, but would we have to purchase a new flashcart for an updated firmware, or could the flashcart be reflashed to work?

Just some food for thought.

The current carts that work on 3DS (( They don't play 3DS games )) have to go nuts trying to keep up.

I think for all my old emulation needs, I'm just going to buy a SNES, a few games I want, and be happy.

I just emulate on my PSP for now. I don't think I'll ever need to worry about it updating either because the vita is out now. Sadly, that also means home few is either on the decline or will be soon because of the more attractive system.

Speaking of that...My Wii broke. The data is gone obviously $#!&...

And I had all my Pokeymanz in the Pokemon Farm (OR whatever was it)

Oh well at least my precious level 100 lucario wasn't there.

IF yer Wii broke, you gotta call Nintendo. If you had over $50 worth of Wii Shop content, they MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT refund you if you get a new Wii. Call 'em, be polite, then be a $#!&@.

And they do not care. The GBA Ambassador content is the most GLARING EXAMPLE. WE WANT TO BUY IT, LET US.

I've seen this complaint in other corners of the internet, shadowy places where I dare not register an account, so I would like to address it here. The GBA games running on the 3DS are not using an emulator. It is essentially a ROM running on the native DS components inside the 3DS. And like playing a GBA game on the DS, the games do not pause when the lid is closed. There are also no suspend or save features, no configuration or settings. To be frank, the games have a half-baked feel to them. I think Nintendo isn't selling them for the simple reason that they don't meet their quality standards, and only make sense as a giveaway.

Thank you for posting what I'd been holding back all month.

Didn't the single come out around this time?

I've seen this complaint in other corners of the internet, shadowy places where I dare not register an account, so I would like to address it here. The GBA games running on the 3DS are not using an emulator. It is essentially a ROM running on the native DS components inside the 3DS. And like playing a GBA game on the DS, the games do not pause when the lid is closed. There are also no suspend or save features, no configuration or settings. To be frank, the games have a half-baked feel to them. I think Nintendo isn't selling them for the simple reason that they don't meet their quality standards, and only make sense as a giveaway.

Let's not forget their ways of screwing you over if your 3DS or Wii breaks. All that money in the eshop? GONE. :D

I wanna now gather up and make a serious petition for that crap to be fixed.

Edited by Aoibara

You'll never get enough signatures. If the Japanese market ever got serious about it here, then it would happen here.

In the US, we're a severe secondary market. Hell, Europe gets more than us now, look at their Club Nintendo site.

Edited by Derpametric

You'll never get enough signatures. If the Japanese market ever got serious about it here, then it would happen here.

In the US, we're a severe secondary market. Hell, Europe gets more than us now, look at their Club Nintendo site.

Then I would get the Japanese ppl to sign that damn petition! Gather up, and we can create the rebellion, and protest for a backup to Nintendo, even if the Nintendo people call us rebel scums!

Edited by Aoibara

It'd be better if it tied our purchases to a central account, just make our Club Nintendo backlog our purchase history.