Sign in to follow this  
felixrush

Holy $#!&, youtube totally sucks now

I'm more concerned about "related results" being messed up now.

So I'm not the only one that hates the new format... -.-' Totally ruined my YouTube experience when I saw it... *grumble*

I think I've hated every update they've done... and subscriptions are still broken.

I never really understood why they had to change things around. I kinda got used to how things were before this recent change, but I think what they had before that, or before whenever the big updates happened (prior to 2012, I think?), was totally fine. Maybe I'm missing something.

If the upload process is more efficient, the change might be worth it. Otherwise, I'm going crazy because I can't figure out how to show only uploads from my subscriptions ><

I'm more concerned about "related results" being messed up now.

Yeah, apparently watching something from TeamFourstar means that I'll like the NHL channel.

Well maybe it is because I do not have an account, and I try and run as few scripts from them as possible, but I don't see any differences. But I will chime in that I agree that they only seem to get worst with updates.

It seems suck for some uploaders as # users were unable upload videos yesterday too :( I have see if I can pop some up today

I hate how front page is just full crap I dont want to see I want see the NEW VIDEOS not random "related results" crap filling up 1st two pages :/

Well maybe it is because I do not have an account, and I try and run as few scripts from them as possible, but I don't see any differences. But I will chime in that I agree that they only seem to get worst with updates.

we're in the same boat.

If the upload process is more efficient, the change might be worth it. Otherwise, I'm going crazy because I can't figure out how to show only uploads from my subscriptions ><

That is really the only thing they didn't change, the uploads have been pretty efficient for me since the previous update though.

I miss the trending and music sections! I don't even know how to get all the latest popular videos anymore. This new "popular" section has videos from up to 5 years ago. It's all over the place. I hate it. All I have left is subscriptions.

Uploads been working now

If only I can see videos from ppl am sub to and less "related / comments" :/

not just now, youtube has been sucking since they added advertisements to videos.

I hoped they can gave us an option to reedit the pages to the previous versions of it before they changed into a "cLappy" one like what we had now.

not just now, youtube has been sucking since they added advertisements to videos.

This..this...THIS!!!

advertisement basically is in anywhere and trolling us on internet. >.<

My main concern is the design, which is obviously tethered to ipads and iphones and similar devices. I also noticed that whenever I play HD videos, the videos tend to jutter as the video buffers, something that never happened before all the recent updates.

My main concern is the design, which is obviously tethered to ipads and iphones and similar devices. I also noticed that whenever I play HD videos, the videos tend to jutter as the video buffers, something that never happened before all the recent updates.

Ugh, so true. I'm sick of the catering toward tablets. Why not have a tablet only menu like mobile only menus? Like...WTF.

Worst part for me is you can no longer sort by upload date. They limited it to stuff like "today" and "this week," but it's all listed in random order. Don't know why people thought that was a good idea.

There have been times where I've had to refresh video pages because of it playing in a horrible fuzzy quality, something I noticed after the change.

Edited by Stepchan

Sometimes I can't get more than 8 sec. of a video to play without completely restarting my computer multiple times (it is constantly 8 sec. no matter what video it is) even when nobody else is on my network and I'm not running any other programs. Also, it's stupid that they are catering to tablets but still have some videos locked for PC view only. Even without the mobile-oriented site that "feature" is stupid because it doesn't stop people from seeing a video, only delays them and dissatisfies them with the service they are receiving from the website.

Worst part for me is you can no longer sort by upload date. They limited it to stuff like "today" and "this week," but it's all listed in random order. Don't know why people thought that was a good idea.

This. I've weened myself away from regular television and have been getting most of my media off of Youtube and Netflix, and sometimes I just want to watch the episodes of this or that show/podcast/educational program in the order they were uploaded, without any fuss.