Sign in to follow this  
TRL

Wii U trailer

Good find, I made my post before I checked new info on the Den, I am curious if there are any real differences between the versions.

That's the best Dragon Quest X trailer I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

That old guy near the end looks exactly like Goku's grandfather (Gohan)

My Google News "Dragon Quest" sent me that one tonight, as well as these new DQ7R shots:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/382198/new-dragon-quest-vii-3ds-screenshots-released/

If you have a Google account, you can add the same alert here:

http://www.google.com/alerts/manage

Create a new alert: Dragon Quest, Only the Best Results, Once a Day.

Good find, I made my post before I checked new info on the Den, I am curious if there are any real differences between the versions.

The X in 10 podcast said that it's pretty gorgeous, but he thought it was a bit... polygonal in spots, especially outdoors?

Damn it SEnix get your butts in check and get this game out here ;/

Can someone tell me what was said about DQX in Japanese Nintendo Direct (gametrailers wasted an half hour of my life, because they mis-identified the english version as having the same info)

I don't think there was a Japanese Nintendo Direct this time.

Can someone tell me what was said about DQX in Japanese Nintendo Direct (gametrailers wasted an half hour of my life, because they mis-identified the english version as having the same info)

There was one, thats where this trailer debut. If i remember correctly, they said the game would be released in Spring 2013 and it would support cloud saving, and thats about it. The omission of DQX in the NA Nintendo Direct is disheartening.