Sign in to follow this  
Peaches

Omg!

I remember awhile ago I posted on this forum that I wished they would remake Dragon Quest 7, and look! They're actually going to do it! I'm so happy and so excited, I wish it would come out in America sooner. *Cries tears of joy and sadness*

Let's hope it gets localized.

Yeah, we can only hope. *Sobs* Well, I'm planning on buying a Japanese 3DS and getting it when it comes out in Japan.

I was thinking the same some time ago, and they've heard us :) :) :) :) Now we can play IV trough VII and IX on the 3DS (and if DQ 1+2 and III GBC comes to the eSHop, from 1 to 7 and 9!) :lrsmile:

Edited by Botsu

Ugh I would cry tears of joy if I-III came to the 3DS e-shop. Something about being able to play nearly every DQ on one system greatly appeals to me.

Ugh I would cry tears of joy if I-III came to the 3DS e-shop. Something about being able to play nearly every DQ on one system greatly appeals to me.

Emulation is fun. It makes the psp the best handheld of all time, and I've only found one official (non-psx) psp game that I enjoy lol. (No ds emulator though, but 9 was my least favorite so it's not a big deal to me.

Something about being able to play nearly every DQ on one system greatly appeals to me.

tumblr_mbtz9zh8WX1rsel9v.gif

I thought, if they re-did Dragon Quest VII, it would be similar to the previous games (taking the PSOne graphics, and putting it on a handheld). They seem to be going much farther than I would have hoped for.

honestly, i would have prefered if it looked more like dqv for the ps2, which was just like dq7 but with 3d characters and more world detail. however, im not going to complain if we actually get this in america.

I thought, if they re-did Dragon Quest VII, it would be similar to the previous games (taking the PSOne graphics, and putting it on a handheld). They seem to be going much farther than I would have hoped for.

Then it would be only a port :P

Actually found out about this once I logged in. I will admit that I haven't kept up with DQ news in a while and am VERY shocked about this news. I had no idea DQ VII remake was coming on 3DS. This is great news! Although, I am still clinging to the original because I loved each and every little thing about it. I wouldn't mind buying this remake though because 7 is my favorite DQ game (6 is second favorite). Very shocked indeed... :D