Sign in to follow this  
MoonRider

Forum online parties?

Does anyone on the forum here regularly play together with other members? Or has everyone pretty much been going solo?

I just got my game working yesterday, hit level. 14 and wanted to know if anyone wanted to set something like that up; if it doesnt already exist.

I know there are a few players on here at the moment, not sure if they have teamed up yet.

Since this game hasn't seen a Western release, only a few people have the game(Saigan and Mimas come to mind. Maybe Gloomy?).

I have to wonder it the X in 10 guy has an account here. NoMoWo's adventures really make my morning. :)

I've partied up with Mimas and Sai on a couple of occasions, but seeing as our timezones don't always match it's not as often as I'd like. I've also played a fair bit with Alex from X in 10, see the many failed Mayor Julianna fights for details!

^Ah, I felt like someone was going to mention time zones, Im on EST in the US if anyones in the same boat.

I have a question about hiring npc's; mainly where do I go to do that, and how lol. After hitting 16, ive noticed going solo isnt such a good idea anymore.

You complete a quest in the tavern, and then you can hire guys from any tavern. Can't remember what number quest it is...