Sign in to follow this  
mnicolai

DQX outside of Japan > snowball in Hell

http://www.dualshockers.com/2012/11/06/dragon-quest-x-has-400000-paying-subscribers-western-release-possibly-hinted/

As a potentially interesting detail, the press release mentioned in passing that the Dragon Quest series is “actively expanding†in the US and Europe, having shipped a total of 59 million units worldwide.

Not too active lately, but I'll take what I can get.

Does that mean "greater" than snowball in hell?

Okay, cool. :thumbsup::wd_coolslime:

I hope its free to play here in EU, i would buy it for Wii U so badly...

I don't mind paying a monthly fee, but then again, I'm no longer a starving college student spending his free time on his parents' couch. :P

Random observation: Don't go anywhere near the Gamefaqs forums for DQX or DQX's WiiU version. Talk about negative, entitled people.

I think staying away from all GameFAQs discussion is worthwhile.

Now I'm afraid to look. Care to sum it up?

Example: For a site named after "asked questions", self-titled experts hate when people actually go there and ask anything.

If something has been answered already, they could either ignore it or kindly point to where the answer is. But they just try to make it clear the worst sin is not to look first. Now, I would always rather people looked for the answer first, asked later, if at all, but the Dragon's Den is not a site especially created for questions, so it could be forgiven more easily.

That is just an example of what it is like there. It is mainly weird attitudes.

Just check low rank reviews for any game.

Nice, but.... FF3 has nothing to do with the Wii, right? Hm... Ditto for Soul Hackers, which is a Japanese 3DS release only right now.

I do realize that the list is fairly random and some just seem odd ("resident evils"?) , but the list really did come off a WiiU. Most are pointing out that these are probably tied to the mock games for the E3 Miiverse preview. Still DQX wasnt a part of those icons, and we know that game actually exist for the WiiU, ill take anything right now :T

The FF3 remake for DS from a few years ago was recently ported to Android, iOS and PSP. It could be an eShop port of the same game.