Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Rigor_Mortex

Your favorites

What is your favorite monster? im not just talking about the strongest one you like, i mean as in the one you truly favor, Is it something about there appearance you like? There attack animations? even there personality.. do you like that one because its cold-hearted emotionless killing machine? or because its a cute thing too look at?

For me i would choose: Over-killing machine

i like it because it reminds me of shockwave from transformers and it has a nice color to it. I like some of its animations and most of its appearance is stunning to look at.

• Upvote 6

I have a soft spot for Goodybags. I'm a sucker for them. Also, Snail Slimes and Shell Slimes are cute.

• Upvote 5

A four-way tie between mottle slime (because it's cute), Zenith dragon, uberkilling machine (DQMJ2Pro), and great dragon (Zenith and great dragons if only because I like the Dragon family in general).

• Upvote 4

The dragon family has always been one of my favorites. Although i dont like the fact that there alot of swords in the game that just demolish the dragon family... and the fact that there not that hard to get.

• Upvote 2

The Schleiman Tank. It seems like it could fit into my two favorite types: Material and Slime. Besides, why having a giant monster if you can have a GIANT MECHANISM COMMANDED BY LITTLE MONSTERS!?

Also,

Cannons, cannons, cannons.

• Upvote 1

What is your favorite monster? im not just talking about the strongest one you like, i mean as in the one you truly favor, Is it something about there appearance you like? There attack animations? even there personality.. do you like that one because its cold-hearted emotionless killing machine? or because its a cute thing too look at?

For me i would choose: Over-killing machine

i like it because it reminds me of shockwave from transformers and it has a nice color to it. I like some of its animations and most of its appearance is stunning to look at.

All of your "there"s should be "theirs"s just saying. Any way, I always use Jamirus and Drakulard/GigaDraco. DQ7 was my first game, so I kinda attached my self to a lot of the things in that series. Which is why Drakulard is my favourite dragon and Orgodemir is my favourite demon lord. As for Jamirus, it started as a joke between me an my brother. He was playing Dq6 around the time I was playing Joker 1. He had just beaten Jamirus and I had just synthesized one for my library. After some time, I was secretly forming a good skill set for Jamirus, as a joke as me and my bro were going to battle. But I grew attached to Jamirus. And when I played DQ6 myself. When I got to Jamirus, and I heard his quote, how humans are proud, greedy and lazy, it just made me like him more.

• Upvote 1

I liked Jamirus in Joker. Not so much in Joker 2.

• Upvote 1

Is it because of the stat changes?

Is it because of the stat changes?

Not really. In Joker, mine would use Mist Me, then attack. In Joker 2, it never used Mist Me.

Thats odd. Although, I have a Conklave XY that has Mist Me. I've noticed they use it more when set to Focus on Healing over Mix It Up. However, the change from Double Trouble to Tactical Trooper for Jamirus was a major cripple on top of the devastating stat decrease.

Thats odd. Although, I have a Conklave XY that has Mist Me. I've noticed they use it more when set to Focus on Healing over Mix It Up. However, the change from Double Trouble to Tactical Trooper for Jamirus was a major cripple on top of the devastating stat decrease.

That was also a kind of turn of for me. In Joker 2, it, teamed up with my Demon-at-arms and Belial made havoc. Not so much in Joker 2

Mine are Slime, Slime X, Slime XY, and of course... Slime Stack. I love how they bob up and down at the end of battle.

Dragons. Great Dragons, Black Dragons, Orochi. Green Dragons, Red Dragons, Dragonlord, Dragonovian Lord, Zenith Dragon. Oh, and Dhoulmagus.

Beetleboy/bully were a big favorite of mine in the first Joker game. Amazing physical stats gains + psycho = win. I also like sabercat, abyss diver, demon at arm, malroth, zoma, hacksaurus, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Edit: just remembered notso macho.

Edited by MetroidXPS

Did I mention I love the Puppeteer?

I bet I surprised everybody with that one. :P

I like the puppeteer too, especially its animation. But of course you would like it :)

The Puppeteer is kinda cool. I've used one on many occasions

They pretty much made him useless. I went through a whole day to synth it, but just to find out it had terrible stats.

Trauminator is definitely one of them. I also love Diamagon Ace, he is one of my best healers.I love Overkilling machine but he is so hard to synth. Takes hours to get the balhibs.

There aren't any monsters I outright hate, but I couldn't list all the ones I like. I would be here for an hour....

Why are you struggling to get Balhibs? You can get them from Eugine. If you beat him, say no to his first question, then yes to his second, there's a good chance you'll get a Balhib

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I've never synthesized a Balhib, except when I use two Balhibs.

Rigor Mortex because I like its attack animations, and the Schleiman Tank because EVERYTHING.

Edited by Poppybro

Nocturnus, well, he looks awesome, and the attack animation is also very cool. + he's the god of destruction  :shifty:

I like most all dragons but my favorite is the zenith dragon