• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I actually just finished scanning my instruction booklet for the DS version of DQV. Only problem is, it's 295 MB compressed and Mediafire doesn't alow anything over 200 MB for nonpaying users. I guess I could re-encode the files in a lower res, but they would not look as good. I've already compiled the scans into a PDF document, but I have the original scans in JPEG, as well.

Does anyone know of a better place to upload this?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I was looking at the .jpeg files. The PDF document is only 50 MB. -_-

BTW, I noticed that the DQV DS section on the home site doesn't have any scans of the manual or text transcriptions. If an admin or whomever it may concern wishes to incorporate this file there, feel free to. Wish I had a way to upload all of the .jpeg scans.

Edited by AustNerevar
  • Upvote 1

Or let me know I can setup another FTP

I edited my post above and linked to the PDF file. If anyone would rather have the JPEGs I will have to find a different file sharing service. Does anyone know if you can share links to drop box files without making your entire account visible? I have fifty GB on my DropBox account which is more than enough. Unfortunately, it would be a few days before I can upload the jpegs as I only have a mobile connection at home.

Well, Woodus offered to set up an FTP site for you to directly upload them here.  Alternatively, you could use a program like 7-zip and archive it into parts.  That way, you can ensure each part is 195MB or less so you stay within the Mediafire limit. 

Either way, we would love to see those JPGs too!  Thanks again for sharing the PDF.

Hang on before you go thru too much trouble, I might just be able to scan the, I got a new scanner last year since my old one wouldn't' work with Win7 and I haven't had a good reason to try it out. I think manual archival might be it :)

That's fine, Woodus. I'd have to wait till I visit a friends house and use his Wi-Fi, anyway. Sorry, guys! :)

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Running VanillaRootBox

Hate to double post, but I have put the JPEGs in a 7z archive and split it into four 73 MB parts. I have uploaded the first part to Mediafire. Trying to upload the second part, but my mobile connection is being a bit persnickety. I will get it done, though, since someone above mentioned that he would like to have the JPEG version.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Running VanillaRootBox

Okay, took me an eternity, but I uploaded the JPGs in a 7z archive split into four parts.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

This is for anyone to use. I know that Woodus uploaded the PDF file to the site, so he probably doesn't want/need the JPG scans, but they're here, anyway.

Enjoy!